Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

RE: My wife lost job and arbeitlos geld

Toggle
My wife lost job and arbeitlos geld
Answer
12/23/14 10:01 AM
Dear All,
My wife used to do part time job ( ca.20-25hours per week) and lost job in Nov after doing 1 and half year. Arbeits Amt is telling us that they will pay Arbeitlos geld till Sept.That means, Arbeits amt is going to pay Arbeitslos geld for 10 Months not for 12 Monts. Is that correct?

If my wife find a job in 3 Month and lost job again after 3 Months? Will she get Arbeitslos geld for next 10 Month or are there any other calculation for that?

If my wife find job after Sept 2015 and lost job in 3 Month. Will she get Arbeitslos geld for next 10 Months or more?

Another important question, if my wife become pregnet before Sept and if she is unable to do job. Will she get Arbeitslos geld after September? What is the policy for that?

Thanks in advance for your help
Rahman
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/23/14 10:48 AM as a reply to londonusa2000@yahoo.com MO RA.
Hi,

One point to pay attention to: be careful if you plan to apply for German Citizenship in future. As far as I know, if you or wife get Arbeitslos Geld then it will affect your citizenship application. 
If you already have German nationality, just ignore this message.

Sara
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/30/14 9:58 PM as a reply to londonusa2000@yahoo.com MO RA.
Hi,

I am still waiting for the answer for my questions. Please let me know if somebody had/have same situation.

Regards
Rahman
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3