Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Deputation and Blue card

Toggle
Deputation and Blue card
blue card
Answer
8/8/13 8:59 AM
Hi all
I'd like to know how are people on deputation treated for application to EU blue card? Specially when other conditions of income and duration are being met.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/19/13 6:07 PM as a reply to Bazinga!.
Foreigners who are seconded to Germany and contributing to the social security system in their home countries are not eligible for the Blue Card. If you want to apply for the Blue Card, you need to switch first to a local contract.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/26/13 11:12 AM as a reply to Arianne.
Hi

I checked the letter which my firm had shared with the authorities during my WP filing. It does state that I'd be paying Social Security + Taxes here.

Hope it all goes fine.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/27/13 12:14 PM as a reply to Bazinga!.
Hello Everybody,

I have similar kind of situation where I worked nearly 3 years on deputation for an Indian company in Germany but paid social security(Pension) in India and now I have a local contract and going to get the Blue card but I just wanted to know whether I am eligible for NE as per 31 Months with Blue card or still I need to wait for another 2 years for NE as I want to know what I can discuss with officer for my old 3 years.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/28/13 5:36 PM as a reply to Bazinga!.
bazinga:
I checked the letter which my firm had shared with the authorities during my WP filing. It does state that I'd be paying Social Security + Taxes here.
Do you have a local German contract or a contract in your home country? The laws of which country govern your employment contract?
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
8/28/13 5:41 PM as a reply to Prashant M Madagunki.
shant102:
I worked nearly 3 years on deputation for an Indian company in Germany but paid social security(Pension) in India and now I have a local contract and going to get the Blue card but I just wanted to know whether I am eligible for NE as per 31 Months with Blue card
Since you also need to have made pension contributions for a minimum of 33 months (see §19a Abs. 6 AufenthG), you do not fulfill the requirements for an NE at the moment.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/13 4:39 PM as a reply to Arianne.
arianne:
bazinga:
Do you have a local German contract or a contract in your home country? The laws of which country govern your employment contract?
They gave me an employement contract against the German entity of my company (written in both German and English), mentioning that it is for 12 months and so on...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/3/14 11:08 AM as a reply to Bazinga!.
Hi Bazingaa

Any update on your Blue Card->NE conversion.

Thanks,
Akash
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3