Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Recognizing the MCA(Master of Computer Application) for Blue card

Toggle
Hi,

I am in a bit of predicament here. I have a job offer(Unlimited) from a company in Berlin in the IT(Software) field I applied for Employment Visa(Blue Card) from the German embassy just got an update from them asking me to get my M.C.A.(Master of Computer Application) degree Recognized from 
http://www.kmk.org/zab/zeugnisbewertungen-fuer-auslaendische-hochschulqualifikationen.html
as it's not in the anabin database.

The site is completely in German and I don't understand it.

I tried to translate using Browser but it may not be completely accurate, It seems to say that the process of getting a foreign degree verified might take 3 months. That's very long. emoticon

Is there anyway to expedite the process,???

Btw I have my graduate degree Bachelor or Science(Mathematics Hons) which is recognized but they want my Masters to be recognized as well.

Any help will be much appreciated.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/29/14 6:46 PM as a reply to Arude.

Hi arude,

Its really sad to hear about your situation. Now i am also worried, because i also applied for the employment visa on 15th this month and also attached my MCA degree certificate along with my application! But i do have relevant bachelor's  degree(B.Sc IT) not sure if they will consider it bachelor's degree only or they will come to me for my MCA degree evaluation. 

by the way, how they contacted you and how much time it takes in your case for their degree recolonization requirement.

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/14 2:36 AM as a reply to Simer.
Well I am not either if they would consider B.s.c(IT) and make it the basis for issuing the German National Visa/Blue Card. it took these guys almost 2.5 weeks to inform me this, they informed via mail they also might be sending a letter via Registered Post as well...Well I am not sure. Keep an eye on your mails, just make sure that the University you did your MCA from is listed as H+ in the anabin database.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/14 12:16 PM as a reply to Arude.
Then what you replied to them or decided to do in this situation! Or did you seek any professional advice in your case. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/14 5:48 PM as a reply to Arude.
Hi Arude,

I beleive they added MCA into the anabin Database! Today i got the following infomation form Anabin website:

Land:Indien
Abschlusstyp:Master of Computer Applications
Beschreibung
AbschlusstypMaster of Computer Applications
AbkürzungMCA
AbschlussklasseA5
KommentarAkademischer Abschluss der ersten Stufe des Postgraduiertenstudiums in Informatik nach überwiegend 3-jähriger (manchmal auch nur 2-jähriger ) Studiendauer, wird üblicherweise in einer Spezialisierungsrichtung des vorausgegangenen Erststudiums erworben.  
Vorbildung und Studium
Eingangsvoraussetzungein erster fachlich einschlägiger Bachelorgrad nach mindestens 3jähriger Regelstudienzeit, häufig wird auch noch eine bestimmte Mindestnote im Bachelorabschluss verlangt
Studiendauer (min)2 Jahr(e)
Studiendauer (max)3 Jahr(e)
Beschreibung des StudiumsI.d.R. 3 Jahre, manchmal auch 2 Jahre; üblicherweise in durch Prüfungen abgeschlossene Jahreskurse untergliedert
Bewertung
ÄquivalenzklasseEntsprechender dt. AbschlusstypKommentar
EntsprichtMagister / Master - konsekutiv
[font='lucida sans unicode', lucida, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Entspricht[font='lucida sans unicode', lucida, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Diplomgrad Univ.

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/5/14 3:01 AM as a reply to Simer.
Hi Sim,

How did you get this information?   Can you Share the link?

http://anabin.kmk.org/no_cache/filter/hochschulabschluesse.html

is still showing no Entries found ..for MCA...can you check again?
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
11/4/14 6:53 PM as a reply to Arude.
Ohh woww! I see it now...

emoticon

by searching by Degree Type(Abschlusstyp)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/14 8:05 PM as a reply to Arude.
Exactly emoticon

Lets fingres crossed, and hopefully people who stuck with this degree will get the decision soon.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/17/14 12:20 PM as a reply to Simer.
Are you guys sure that our course MCA  is listing on anabin database ??? because I could see that . plz let me know . attaching screenshot of the same
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/17/14 4:39 PM as a reply to Aneesh Bhadran.
Don't worry guys, MCA is recognized in anabin database now and the embassy as well emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/24/14 10:19 AM as a reply to Arude.
great
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/9/14 9:17 PM as a reply to Simer.
Hi Guys,

Were you guys able to get the work permit, I am also in a similar situation, where job offer has been released and i only have a degree which is in Commerce Bcom (Hons), But the job is in IT. Pay band is according to the blue card standard. Please advise how to go about. my employer is applying for my visa from germany.

Regards,
Prabu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/9/14 9:19 PM as a reply to Arude.
Hi Guys,

Were you guys able to get the work permit, I am also in a similar situation, where job offer has been released and i only have a degree which is in Commerce Bcom (Hons), But the job is in IT. Pay band is according to the blue card standard. Please advise how to go about. my employer is applying for my visa from germany.

Regards,
Prabu - 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/18/15 11:27 AM as a reply to prabu S prabu.
Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply for Recognizing MCA degree. (UG Degree => B.Sc. Computer Science)
Please let me know the process to apply.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/18/15 12:31 PM as a reply to Ramakrishnan Ponmudi.
Hi,

Why do you want to apply for Recognizing the MCA degree?. It is already recognised and it ia listed in anabin. When you are applying for a visa, take a screen shot from the anabin website and submit it.

B.Sc is also a recognised degree and it is listed in anabin
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18