Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Got Visa Rejection:(

Toggle
Got Visa Rejection:(
Answer
11/10/14 10:47 AM
HI Trust7 Community,

I applied for employment visa on 15th of
October. I have employment agreement from Berlin based startup companyand have 7 years of relevant experience. and already vised to EU statesmany times. I also fulfill all the Blue Card visa requirement. But today i got my application decision from the embassy and they said my application cannot be complied because "the competent labor office in Germany did not grant its consent"
Mean time i already informed to my employer in Berlin. But still not getting a single clue from their statement what was
the exact reason why they did that! there was no further classification in the latter just one statement answer emoticon

anyone suggest further what to do in this case.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/10/14 12:37 PM as a reply to Simer.
I am really sad about your situation.

May i know which college you have studied, and whether this college is present in anabin database?

One of my friend also facing such situation

Please let me know more in details.

1. Qualification 
2. college name?
3. Which embassy?
4. Job profile
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/10/14 12:46 PM as a reply to moon mal.
Yes my university and degree tital is present in anabin.

I studied B.sc(IT) from punjab technical university (under distance education) and MCA from sikkin manipal university.
Both universities and degrees are there in anabin.
I applied my visa application in New Delhi embassy.
Qnd i got a job offer from berlin based startup as DevOps engineer(system admin)

By the way, what about your friend what he did further in this situation
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/10/14 12:52 PM as a reply to Simer.
Then in case of yours may be different.
Labour office checks for
1. Normally the labor market will search for the local German Employee based on the job profile published. If they find a same profile person in germany, then they vl not grant approval for NON EU citizens.

2. Salary for the job. (If this salary is below the level, then also they wont give approval) I think for IT job profile it is minm 48k.

Please check with your employer to ask LOCAL ABH for real problem.

you can also send me your email id. if you want more detail.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/10/14 3:56 PM as a reply to Simer.
sim:
HI Trust7 Community,

I applied for employment visa on 15th of
October. I have employment agreement from Berlin based startup companyand have 7 years of relevant experience. and already vised to EU statesmany times. I also fulfill all the Blue Card visa requirement. But today i got my application decision from the embassy and they said my application cannot be complied because "the competent labor office in Germany did not grant its consent"
Mean time i already informed to my employer in Berlin. But still not getting a single clue from their statement what was
the exact reason why they did that! there was no further classification in the latter just one statement answer emoticon

anyone suggest further what to do in this case.
@sim

sorry to hear about your ordeal. Please refer to the following post from Detlef;

Work Permit - Prior Approval by Trust7 (26.09.2014)
http://www.trust7.com/blog/-/blogs/work-permit-prior-approval

you will find a solution to your problem in this post. If your salaray is more than 48K, then talk to your employer, they must apply for your work permit, once you get the confirmation from them file an appeal with respect to your visa application.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Best regards,
Raj++
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
11/11/14 6:07 AM as a reply to R V.
Thanks for reply raj2009,

But my salary is below 48K its about 42K. I already contacted to my employer and they setup contact with ZAV and with respective labour department.
Hopefully it will get resolved soon.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
11/11/14 6:08 AM as a reply to moon mal.
Hi moonmal,

here is my email: preet.fzr@live.com
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/11/14 4:27 PM as a reply to Simer.
sim:
Thanks for reply raj2009,

But my salary is below 48K its about 42K. I already contacted to my employer and they setup contact with ZAV and with respective labour department.
Hopefully it will get resolved soon.
42k is an appropriate starting salary for a recent graduate, not for an experienced hire with 7 years of relevant work experience. The ZAV made the correct decision in refusing a work permit for dumping wages. If the employer is really interested in hiring you, they should offer you a higher salary (although the 48k and change required would still be on the low side).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/11/14 5:33 PM as a reply to Arianne.
I dont think its related to salary somehow!
today my employer contacted with ZAV, and the exact problem was, they didn't retrived my university or degree title! but after sometime they got the information from anabin and they acknoladged that, now all my education degrees are compareble to German education system .
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/12/14 12:12 PM as a reply to Simer.
So, today i got visa approval email from New Delhi consulate. Its done emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/12/14 1:32 PM as a reply to Simer.
Vow congratulations.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the difference when German approaches rather we approach............!!!!!!!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/12/14 1:35 PM as a reply to moon mal.
So true emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/13/14 4:10 PM as a reply to Simer.
sim:
So, today i got visa approval email from New Delhi consulate. Its done emoticon

Congratulations! Welcome to Germany!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39