Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa

Toggle
Marriage verification time- spouse visa swathi n 11/4/14 3:57 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Wim Hannover 11/4/14 4:47 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa ahmad yaqubi 11/6/14 11:15 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa swathi n 11/9/14 2:19 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa U S 11/10/14 3:04 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa swathi n 11/10/14 6:41 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa U S 11/13/14 10:20 AM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Wim Hannover 11/13/14 12:52 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa swathi n 11/13/14 2:56 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Rajesh Rajaram 11/13/14 3:08 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa swathi n 11/13/14 4:52 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Rajesh Rajaram 11/14/14 5:22 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa dependentvisa 12/21/14 12:23 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Rajesh Rajaram 12/31/14 9:27 AM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa dependentvisa 1/8/15 8:04 AM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Rajesh Rajaram 1/8/15 10:24 AM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Family Reunion 1/28/15 10:23 AM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa gvisa 2/1/15 3:53 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Isha 2/6/15 8:16 AM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa gvisa 2/6/15 8:48 AM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Vikas Chinta 3/17/15 12:20 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa gvisa 3/17/15 5:47 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Vikas Chinta 3/18/15 7:42 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa gvisa 3/19/15 5:14 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Vikas Chinta 3/20/15 2:32 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Vikas Chinta 3/23/15 5:22 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa gvisa 3/25/15 12:57 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa harpreet kaur 3/30/15 7:57 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa arjun menon 11/13/14 7:17 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa arjun menon 11/13/14 7:36 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa swathi n 11/14/14 11:03 AM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Wim Hannover 11/14/14 5:09 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Abdullah Ansari 4/26/17 10:00 AM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa arjun menon 11/15/14 10:09 AM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa syed sana ali 11/20/14 3:29 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa arjun menon 11/21/14 3:55 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa syed sana ali 11/24/14 9:28 AM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Gopalkrishnan 11/27/14 3:01 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Rajesh Rajaram 11/28/14 8:08 AM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Gopalkrishnan 11/28/14 10:46 AM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Gopalkrishnan 12/4/14 11:34 AM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa arjun menon 11/13/14 6:53 PM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Sana 1/23/15 11:31 AM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Sapna Sharma 1/25/15 6:19 AM
RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa Karthik Suresh 6/20/17 9:04 AM
Hi all,

I applied for German spouse visa on 5-Aug-2014 in Bangalore. After 25 days I got a call from Bangalore embassy asking me to pay Rs2000 for marriage certificate investigation. I paid the fees on 5-Sep-2014. After a month i followed up with the embassy but the answer i got from them was " Visa is still under process". I am calling them every week but I'm getting to hear the same response everytime. It's been 3 months since I've applied for spouse visa. My husband tried calling the embassy in Germany but they are waiting to hear from Indian embassy. But till date no lawyer has come to visit me. This is really bothering me cos lawyer has visited almost all the applicants within 3-4 weeks since the time they have paid the fees for marriage investigation but in my case even after 12 weeks i don't see any lawyer visiting me nor I don't see any progress from Bangalore embassy. 
So I want to know:
1) Will the lawyer visit in South India?
2) It's been 3 months since I've applied for my visa. So can anyone tell me as to roughly how long it might take for me to get my visa.
 Awaiting quick response pls

Thank you
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/14 4:47 PM as a reply to swathi n.
swathi:
Hi all,

I applied for German spouse visa on 5-Aug-2014 in Bangalore. After 25 days I got a call from Bangalore embassy asking me to pay Rs2000 for marriage certificate investigation. I paid the fees on 5-Sep-2014. After a month i followed up with the embassy but the answer i got from them was " Visa is still under process". I am calling them every week but I'm getting to hear the same response everytime. It's been 3 months since I've applied for spouse visa. My husband tried calling the embassy in Germany but they are waiting to hear from Indian embassy. But till date no lawyer has come to visit me. This is really bothering me cos lawyer has visited almost all the applicants within 3-4 weeks since the time they have paid the fees for marriage investigation but in my case even after 12 weeks i don't see any lawyer visiting me nor I don't see any progress from Bangalore embassy. 
So I want to know:
1) Will the lawyer visit in South India?
yes
2) It's been 3 months since I've applied for my visa. So can anyone tell me as to roughly how long it might take for me to get my visa.

3 months from the time they have intiated marriage verification. You must enquire with the German consulate Bangalore.
 Awaiting quick response pls

Thank you
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/6/14 11:15 PM as a reply to swathi n.
I applied for spouse visa at german embassy pakistan on 6-aug-2014 at 25-sep-2014 an officer visited me at home and verified my all documents then at 15-oct-2014 my wife recieved a letter for Auslanderbehorde to submit her documents then at 25-oct-2014 my wife submited her documents and now the Auslanderbehorde is waiting for my marriage verification report from embassy.so how long will it takes to get my visa hand?please update??
And dear sister please be in touch with embassy hope u hear a good news..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/9/14 2:19 PM as a reply to ahmad yaqubi.
Hi,

Can I know the proceeder to correct the mistake done in the application form? cos when my husband spoke to the embassy person in Gemany they have asked to get intouch with the Indian Embassy to correct the mistake, but I've not got any communication from Indian Embassy for the same. I even tried calling the embassy here and tried explaning the situation but they said that they would get back to me in case they require any rectification. 
So if someone is aware of the proceeder to get it right, pls share it.

Thank you - See more at: http://www.trust7.com/forum/-/message_boards/view_message/808458#sthash.BT0h4dNb.dpuf
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/10/14 3:04 PM as a reply to swathi n.
Hello,

It is probable that the Lawyer has already got the investigation done and submitted his report.

But, it is really perplexing to note that, You have commited a mistake in the application form and want to correct. Could You please provide more information as to what has happened with with the application, and How You came to know about the mistake?

This will help us better answer Your queries.

In addition, as CEBIT informed, writing a cover letter to ABH to claim that it was a bonafide mistake will help. Please send a copy of that Letter to the Consulate also, where Your application is being processed.

Let us know your status, so that we can help out.

BR,
Uday
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/10/14 6:41 PM as a reply to U S.
Hi,
According to German embassy it's a mistake. I really don't understand why they consider it as a mistake.

While submitting my application form, the lady who took my interview asked me that how long I would want to stay in Germany. I answered her saying more than three years. And she filled the same in column in the application form which had asked to specify no of years of stay ( I had left that column blank ). This was filled without informing me. My husband is a permanent resident. When my husband spoke to the German embassy they questioned him saying "why your wife has mentioned that she would stay for three years when you are a permanent resident here? " n they have considered this as a mistake and they have asked me correct it.
Since they have considered this as a mistake, German embassy has sent mail to Indian embassy on 26th Aug asking to verify my marriage certificate. But till now they have not received any update from Indian embassy so it's clear that marriage certificate investigation is not complete yet. I'm really worried cos when I explained this to Indian embassy they say we wouldn't have accepted your form if there was a mistake and they say that we will get in touch with you in case we need any clarification.I really don't know what to do cos embassy here is not communicating anything but German embassy is asking me to correct the form. So pls help me on this
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/13/14 10:20 AM as a reply to swathi n.
Thanks for the clarification:

It is a very generic answer (harmless answer) for You, but from the VIew of the processing officer, it is a mistake. Just imagine that, somebody is a Permanent Resident (Meaning, who can reside in the country permanently) and His spouse wants a visa only for 3 Years. Doesn't this arise any suspicion? 

The situtation as I understand is: The ball is in the Bangalore Consulate's court. It is the Consulate's reply, which is sought by the Auslaenderbehorde in Germany.

So, get in touch with them (Bangalore Consulate) and ask for the status update, as it has been more than 2 months after the Marriage Verification has been started. Visit in person and ask for the status update or any need for clarification.

BR,
U
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/13/14 12:52 PM as a reply to swathi n.
@swati

having stated 3 years is NOT at all a problem, even though your intentions to stay is permanent. After all you have only requested and it is upto the ABH to grant it. You dont have to worry about it all. As long as your fill any thing more than 1 year it is not a problem. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/13/14 2:56 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Hi,

Thank you all for your response.

I hope it's not a problem but German embassy have communicated this to my husband clearly stating that it's a mistake. I call Indian embassy everyweek and explain this but they say that there is absolutely no mistake in the application form. So I'm completely blank as to what is happening. In case German embassy rejects my visa on this ground, how soon can I apply again?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/13/14 3:08 PM as a reply to swathi n.
Hi Swathi,

I applied for family reunion visa at Chennai embassy and i did the same. I asked the embassy staff when I submitted the application how much time I can fill they said it does not matter cause u get visa for 3 months and the office in Germany will issue the long term residency permit. In fact I filled 3 years like you. I paid for marriage verification on October 11 and still no one visited me for verification.

Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/13/14 4:52 PM as a reply to Rajesh Rajaram.
Hi Marieraj,

Good to know the update from you. When did you apply for your visa and how often are you following up with the embassy? I do it everyweek and response is same from the embassy.. It's been 16 weeks since I've applied emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/13/14 6:53 PM as a reply to swathi n.
Dear Friends,

i am new to this forum emoticon. I would like to share my visa (family reunion) experince to you all emoticon. This may be a pain killeremoticon for those who are still trouble in their own visa cases, i guess emoticon

Family reunion spouse visa (Indian Man Vs German Woman): You need more patience !!!!emoticon

# I have been applied through German consulate, chennai on 23.06.2014emoticon
# Visa head advised me to do A1 German Language Course and told me to send the certificate through email (scanned copy).emoticon emoticonemoticon
# Visa officer was called me on 23.07.2014 and confirmed my course end dateemoticon
# I have got the certificate on 25.09.2014 (lanaguage course duration : 04.08.2014 to 12.09.2014)
# Forwarded the language certificate (scanned copy) on 25.09.2014emoticon
# An email from visa head on 25.09.2014 : Your langauge certificate was sent to the local Aliens Authority in Germanyemoticon
# I wrote an email to visa head on 29.09.2014: to asked about the current status of my applicationemoticon
# An email from visa head on 02.10.2014 : The Aliens Authority in Germany is in contact with your wife regarding further documents. Their approval is to be awaited. emoticon
# My wife got a letter on 06.10.2014  from ABH (local alien  office) : Asked her to submit further documents emoticon
# She have been submitted everything on 03.11.2014emoticon
# She was called to ABH on 11.11.2014 : They were informed; Approval letter has been forwarded to chennai consulateemoticon
# I wrote an email to visa head on 12.11.2014 : to asked about visa approvalemoticonemoticon
# An email from visa head on 12.11.2014 : Resident permit issuedemoticonemoticon

Note: In my case-no marriage certificate verification; We were married at Copenhagen Commune, Denmark emoticon.

Thanks
friend - See more at: http://www.trust7.com/forum/-/message_boards/view_message/739154#sthash.cbHqV2nU.dpuf
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/13/14 7:17 PM as a reply to swathi n.
Hallo Swathi,

you don't need to worry much about. The date/month/year is tentative (consider application form). That was not a big issue. But what i am suggesting you is that, write an email to the banglore consulate about your findings and the informations that you got from your husband & alien office side. 

FYI: Do not compare your visa case with another. Every case is different. Depends on the individual it may change.

Your next step would be: Write an email to the consulate to ask about visa processing. If they dont reply you on time, which means it is all under process ( no problem). But as your thought, if they found anything unusual in the application form, they will write you immideatly with proper alternatives or you might get rejection letter too. So do not get harm down.

Note for you: Please choose the medium as email instead of calling. They won't respond properly in calls. And be in touch with banglore consulate not in Alien Authority (local alien office/ABH) in Germany.

Thanks
friend
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/13/14 7:36 PM as a reply to ahmad yaqubi.
Hallo Ali,

in your case: Once ABH got your marriage verification report from the consulate (where you applied), They need probably 9-12 days of maximum for to make decision/opinion (approval or rejection). You can expect middle of december.

Thanks
friend
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/14/14 11:03 AM as a reply to arjun menon.
Hi All,

Thank you for your replies..

I have sent an email to the embassy. Hopefully they'l reply.

I have another clarification. In case they reject my visa considering the no of years mentioned in my application form, can I immediately apply again???? and in that case how long will they take to process it and what are the chances of verifying my marriage certificate again cos it's really been a long wait emoticonemoticon 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/14/14 5:09 PM as a reply to swathi n.
please be patient.... your visa will not be rejected for the no. of years..

if you had some serious court conviction and did not disclose.. this kind of false information can lead to rejection.. dont worry.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/14/14 5:22 PM as a reply to swathi n.
Hi Swathi,

I applied on July 8th 2014 and i waited for 12 weeks . My wife emailed the embassy  on 10th october they told her that they have asked for marriage verification on 8th August and send me email , but i did not receive any email , so they emailed me again and i have paid the verification  fees on october 11th and waiting and waiting.....

Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/15/14 10:09 AM as a reply to swathi n.
Hallo Swathi,

i agreed with what cebit has said. You don't need to worry so much about the date/month/year was marked in your application. If suppose, your visa is to be rejected-you can remonstrate/appeal against the visa decision (which usually called as Remonstration letter to the consulate- you ought to lodge the appeal within in a month of time, starting from the date of rejection letter received) or with the rejection letter you can lodge a new application. But again you have to move through the same period of time (so called processing time around 3 months)

Note: Keep on write them. They will surely revert you back.

Best Regards
MenonCruz
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/20/14 3:29 PM as a reply to arjun menon.
Hey menoncruz.

My case is also pretty close to Ali's
I submitted my case on the 8th september and three weeks later the alien office in hamburg sent a letter yo my husband asking him to submit his documents so to speed up the process. The lawyer visited me on the 24th of October and two weeks later I submitted my german result because I took the exam in November.
Now I have no idea where my case stands and my husband refuses to follow up in hamburg since he doesn't want to annoy them.

Some light and positive feed back would be appreciated emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/21/14 3:55 PM as a reply to syed sana ali.
Hallo Syed,

keep cool and be relaxemoticon. Based on the given details (from you), I am telling, that you were entered in final round emoticon. Once ABH/foreign office receive marriage verification report and language certificate from consulate (where you applied), they will check the documents from your husband and forward their opinion/approval to consulate (where you applied). Hardly, ABH need 9-12 days for their processing (once everything is ready)emoticon

You can ontact your consulate through email as medium to check your status of application/what is happening (Keep in mind: Do not simply ask the status of your appln)

Best Regards,
MenonCruz
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/24/14 9:28 AM as a reply to arjun menon.
Hallo Menoncruz

Thankyou for your response.and hoping that it has entered the final stage and I get the stamp soon. Well I don't have any email address to contact the embassy and my husband refuses to contact the authorities in Hamburg :/
All I can do I wait and hope for the best

Syed
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/27/14 3:01 PM as a reply to arjun menon.
Hi MenonCruz,

I had applied family reunion visa for my spouse and kid on the 1st of October. The chennai consulate tod my spouse that have to verify the Marriage certificate . I got a mail from the chennai consulate stating that i have to pay Rs20000 for the same and some set of documents. I had submitted the documents and the DD on the same week. I got a mail from the aliens office in Cologne on 24th November 2014 asking me to send them some documents to them and i had emailed the documents and they have replied to me that they will send the response to the indian embassy by this week and have asked me to check with the indian embassy by next week. But till now nobody as contacted us regarding the verification process. is there something that i could do to check this out . Please help me out.

Thanks - See more at: http://www.trust7.com/forum/-/message_boards/message/739154#sthash.wnuZ2pYJ.dpuf
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
11/28/14 8:08 AM as a reply to Gopalkrishnan.
Hi,

They have asked me the marriage verification. I have send the fees on 11th October to Chennai consulate and verification has not been finished yet.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/28/14 10:46 AM as a reply to Rajesh Rajaram.
Hi Marieraj,

Did you contact the chennai consulate on the status. Also did you check with the ABH office on the status of the application ?

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/4/14 11:34 AM as a reply to Rajesh Rajaram.
marieraj:
Hi,

They have asked me the marriage verification. I have send the fees on 11th October to Chennai consulate and verification has not been finished yet.
Hi Marieraj,

Did you get any updates from the chennai consulate ? 

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/21/14 12:23 PM as a reply to Rajesh Rajaram.
Hi Raj,

Look at my case.Its even more pathetic.

Appeared Interview on
27.11.2014:Received Mail asking for Marriage Certificate Verification-As evident the the mail came after 3 months 9 days.
29.11.2014: Documents and DD of Rs. 20000 sent.
2.12.2014: Documents delivered as per the Courier Service provider Website

Now the mail says the marriage certificate verification process will take atleast 3 months after the receipt of documents and demand draft.
 Does that mean, I can only expect some feedback from Embassy after approximately 7 months from the interview date?

I was supposed to travel wid my husband on 18.10.2014 and this is where I am today. All I can say is..Save me Lord.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/31/14 9:27 AM as a reply to dependentvisa.
Hello,

They did the verification for me in about 7 weeks time so i guess u will be getting ur process finished within 8 or 9 weeks.

I got aproval and have submited my passport for stampin

Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/8/15 8:04 AM as a reply to Rajesh Rajaram.
Hey,

Good to know that ur approval has come.Congratulations!!

I think it took about 6 months for u to get ur visa. So going by that i still have to wait for 1 more month for some response from Embassy. Anyways all's well that ends well. So all the best and happy travelling..
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
1/8/15 10:24 AM as a reply to dependentvisa.
Thanks,

I am leaving on 19th Jan 2015. I wish u good luck as well.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/15 11:31 AM as a reply to swathi n.
i have applied for spouse visa on 21 Jan 2015 at german consulate
karachi...my husband is a blue card holder currently in hamburg...The
documents that i have submitted are:

1.cnic copy,
2.Original Passport with copy,
3.Nikah Nama Copy in urdu and English,
4. Birth Certificate copy in urdu and english,
5.Marriage Registration Certificate copy,
6.Visa Application Form,
7.Husband's blue card copy,
8.Husband's passport copy with entry and exit stamps,
9.House Agreement copy,
10.Job contract,
11.certificate of residence copy,
12.Applicant's declaration form,
13.Security questionire,
14.visa fees,
15.Document verification fees
16.family member and marriage wittness's contact details
15.Another form provided by the lady at the consulate asking my details,my spouse's details,our family member details, 4
references(non-relatives)  etc..

from reading other comments it seems i have provided sufficient details to proceed my verification process....i heard that at karachi consulate, process is a little bit faster...anyone had experience at karachi consulate?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/25/15 6:19 AM as a reply to Sana.
I've not had any experience with Karachi Consulate. But if your husband is a blue card holder. Then you should get your visa very quickly. In 2 or 3 days time.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/28/15 10:23 AM as a reply to dependentvisa.
Hi All,

is anybody aware of the agency that is doing the family reunion verification process in chennai. my visa is pending for more than 4 months now.

Thanks,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/15 3:53 PM as a reply to Family Reunion.
I will be touching 6 months on 17 feb and still no word from german embassy. All dey did is collected 20k in the name of marriage verification, which i feel is so unfair. And for marriage verification also dey have not approached me.
Numerous mails sent but no proper response. If dey are anyways going to take dis long dey are atleast supposed to repond to our queries.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/6/15 8:16 AM as a reply to gvisa.
gvisa:
I will be touching 6 months on 17 feb and still no word from german embassy. All dey did is collected 20k in the name of marriage verification, which i feel is so unfair. And for marriage verification also dey have not approached me.
Numerous mails sent but no proper response. If dey are anyways going to take dis long dey are atleast supposed to repond to our queries.

Sorry to hear this.
If your spouse is in Germany than ask him to personally meet the ABH.
It may help to speed up the process from what I have read on this site.

All the best!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/6/15 8:48 AM as a reply to Isha.
Thanks for your concern. My  husband is very much in Germany. We were supposed to go together but I didnt get my visa. However he got it within a month and left for germany. He made his company HR to contact ABH whicn in turn came back saying we dont handle personal requests. Again after 5 months the HR set a mail, to which they never replied.
I really dont know what to do...whom to contact..I dont even know..if anaything is happening. I cant beleive..how can they not respond to our queries.
I would really appreciate and welcome suggestions possibly with any contact number wherein I can call to some info on my visa status.
PS. My husband is in Cologne
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/17/15 12:20 PM as a reply to gvisa.
hi Gvisa

Whats the update in my case.

My situation is also almost same like you. No response from any one at all. added to that they even never asked me to pay 20000 or marriage certificate document etc etc.
request you to tell me if you have any good pointers.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/17/15 5:47 PM as a reply to Vikas Chinta.
Hi,

What is ur visa application date? For me its 7 months now. I sometimes wonder..will I ever get visa. 
For me though, it seems the marriage verification is over and the report/documents have gone to Germany. Atleast that is what is informed by aliens authority people. 

The problem with my case is that the Marriage Verification mail itself came after 3 months 9 days from the Visa application date. Then the verification process took full 3 months and they returned my documents on 28.02.2015. 

This is definitly not a right place... to may be mention this..but still I would say that waiting for this dependent visa thing has been really traumatizing...and this waiting time has eaten up a very crucial phase of my life...and the funny thing is ..the wait is still on...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/18/15 7:42 PM as a reply to gvisa.
My visa application date is 9 th December 2014 and there is no reply neither mail stating that marriage verification is needed I wonder and worry now that after some days or weeks or months they may come up with marriage verification and again 3 months... It's already 17 weeks without marriage verification. Please post me u r updates. I will do so if I have any. And any pointers as to how will I know if they say marriage verifverification is needed after some days? And how did u know in u r case that marriage verifverification is needed after 3 months 9 days is it u got directly mail or before u enquired with anyone? Also just to mention I got my marriage certificate verification done personally from ministry of external affairs govt of india . Do u think this should suffice or it doesn't work. Request your inputs please
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/19/15 5:14 PM as a reply to Vikas Chinta.
Dont worry..may be in your case verification is not required at all. Verificatin is not necessarily done for each and every case.
Consulate people send Marriage Verification mail if it is required, as was in my case. I did send many mails before that but there was no response and Marriage Verification mail also definitly was not a result of it. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/20/15 2:32 PM as a reply to gvisa.
I rather feel worried. As when i tried contacting Auslanderbehorde, they have clearly mentioned me that it is pending due to marriage verification documents pending from Consulate.
Whereas Consulate says if they require marriage certificate verification they would send mail to my wife or me asking for 20000 and submit marriage certificate.

And also informed me that since we didnt get any mail which means they dont need it. emoticon

I somehow feel that there is huge communication gap between Consulate and auslanderbehorde and i feel that now this process will not go anywhere except these auslanderbehorde guys waiting for verification documents from consulate and consulate guys waiting for an approval from ausalnderbehorde team.

I tried to explain to both but in vain, they are just saying what they are saying over last 1 week.

I am completely frustated and dont know where and how to proceed further..

Do give me updates in your case.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/23/15 5:22 PM as a reply to Vikas Chinta.
Hi Gvisa

After numerous mails and we have also written an email to Consul General along with fax. I have got reply from consulate asking us to pay 20,000 and marriage certificate and 10 photos etc etc for marriage verification. emoticon it will take another 12 weeks i guess. I feel so frustated and helpless. emoticon

Do update me your status.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/25/15 12:57 PM as a reply to Vikas Chinta.
Hello,

Finally got visa approval mail after 7 months 1 week. 
The time taken for Marriage Verification need not necessarily be 12 weeks. I think it depends on the place n all where d marriage took place. I read it some where on this forum that there are agencies assigned for every region, however not very sure about it. If your marriage happened in Chennai, MV will not take too long also it depends on the supporting documents that yopu provide. Wish you luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/30/15 7:57 PM as a reply to gvisa.
Hi, 

I have a Question if somebody help me.
I am a permanent resedent in Germany. 
My husband apply for the family reunion visa in german embassy new delhi on 01.12.2015. Four months have benn passed. 

Lawer come at home for all verification like marriage and all other on 11.01.2015.

I got letter from ABH : 23.01.2015 I send all my Docx on the same day per email.

Still waiting from thatdays if they reply something.

Today my Husband got a E-Mail, in which it is written that 'With regard to your a/n visa application, please come to the Embassy' the appointment is also after another two weeks. No Idea what does it mean. Letter does not mension approval, rejection, or they need any Document.  

If somebody know about such kind of email.

If anybody know about such email.

Greet jas
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/26/17 10:00 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Hi Wim and others,
I am a blue card holder, in the process of family reunion. I submitted all the docs to ABH after their letter. They told me 10 days ago that they have sent their opinion to consulate in Pakistan.

I asked consulate yesterday and they said they havent recieved any opinion till now.

The ABH said that they have sent their opinion electronically and it might be stuck in Köln. Have you heard such experience or how many days it takes for ABH to inform embassy about their opinion electronically?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/20/17 9:04 AM as a reply to swathi n.
Hi Swathi,

I am in the same boat as you were couple of years ago. My wife applied for family reunion Visa on 13.02.2017, mariage verification was initiated on 27.02.2017 from Germany. They took my original marriage certificate and sent it to Bangalore. 

1) No officer visted us so far
2) When asked ABH in Germany, they said documents have reached India on 28.03.2017 and we have recieved an confirmation from India
3) When my wife asked the German embassy in Bangalore they say marriage verification is Done and the documents uploaded in the system
4) ABH in Germany tell that they need the original documents and doesnot woek electronically or they can not check the system. 
5) German embassy in Bangalore says my wife will not be required by ABH in Germany.

ABH tells me they have the sent documents they will post the process is complete. Question is the marriage verification done without visiting my family in India or my wife family.
If the system is updated with the verification status, it will be sent through Germany.
How long have I been waiting for this process?

Thanks and Regards,
Karthik
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3