Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Tourist visa reject - India

Toggle
Tourist visa reject - India
visa visa refusal
Answer
10/18/14 8:36 PM
Hello All,

I sincerely request help or suggestions for the issue furnished below :

The tourist visa for my Sister was recently rejected by the German counsel - Bangalore. The reasons mentioned were : that
1) ''They are not convinced that my Sister would return back to India if provided with a Visa''.
2) ''They were not able to confirm her origin'' ....or something similiar.

Regarding my Sister's background, she has been working for about ten years in India and had recently quit the job as she wanted a break . I have a full time job with a un-limited contract in Germany. I had furnished a 'Verpflichtungserklärung' for my Sister (By doing this I understand that it is not needed for her to show any finances from her side), but I find it a bit strange that my Sister's Visa was rejected. Can some one please help on this issue?

Infact, I had inivted my Parents last year and this went totally hassle free. That's the reason that I am left a bit bemused!.

Thanking You for the help,
Regards,
Ari
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Tourist visa reject - India
Answer
10/19/14 5:40 AM as a reply to Ari ponna manja.
reapply again making a strong case - assets - property, investments held, worked for well known employer, any prior travel abroad, educational back ground - explaining why she would return back..

This time if they reject then you have to file a case in the court.

Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18