Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Work Permit Issues

Alternar
Work Permit Issues
Respuesta
24/10/11 16:26
Hey all

I have a company sponsoring my visa but found out a few days ago that the Arbeitsamt denied my employer's application for me to obtain a work permit. I'm about halfway through my 90 day tourist visa and was wondering what options I have to extend my stay while my work permit gets sorted out. I think I can enroll in a language school and get a student visa so if anyone knows the process of that or can provide me with some links that would be truly appreciated! Any help in general is truly appreciated!
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Work Permit Issues
Respuesta
24/10/11 16:45 en respuesta a Brock Cardiner.
Applying for a workpermit visa on a tourist visa is a strict no go and i think it will be difficult to change it into language/student visa unless you are from US/AUS/CAN/NZ. You have to leave the country before the tourist visa expires and sort out the visa from your home country again.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Work Permit Issues
Respuesta
24/10/11 16:59 en respuesta a Brock Cardiner.
Ok well I'll find out sometime this week why they denied it but fortunately I am from the US so I think language school is my best option.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott