Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

RE: How can apply for Blue card holding as student visa

Toggle
Hi All,

I am studying Master program(3rd semester) in Germany.My current visa is student visa and non-eu Nationality.Currently I got a full-time  job oppurtunity in Germany .I am not interested to study anymore and  went to  Ausländerbehörde to apply for Blue Card. But they told me that I can't apply for Blue Card from Germany since my visa is student visa .I have to leave from Germany and will apply from my home country for Blue Card. But I know some of my friend apply for Blue Card from germany  holding student visa as like me and they got it.If I will apply from my home country,it will take time and not sure whether I will get it or not.

In this Situation what can I do?I need your help and assistance.
Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Best regards
Ananta
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/8/14 7:15 PM as a reply to karthik chy.
jisanchy:
Hi All,

I am studying Master program(3rd semester) in Germany.My current visa is student visa and non-eu Nationality.Currently I got a full-time  job oppurtunity in Germany .I am not interested to study anymore and  went to  Ausländerbehörde to apply for Blue Card. But they told me that I can't apply for Blue Card from Germany since my visa is student visa .I have to leave from Germany and will apply from my home country for Blue Card. But I know some of my friend apply for Blue Card from germany  holding student visa as like me and they got it.If I will apply from my home country,it will take time and not sure whether I will get it or not.

In this Situation what can I do?I need your help and assistance.
Thank you in advance for your time and help.

You better finish your studies and then apply for work permit. Your Indian degree fmay not be considered equivalent to German degree if you do decide to go to your home country and apply after aborting your German studies.  You are in a hopeless situation then,

As per law
Best regards
Ananta
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/8/14 8:44 PM as a reply to karthik chy.
Hi Cebit,

Thanks for your reply.Actually I have already one Italian Master degree.During this master degree I have completed one year Erasmus program in Germany.Finally I get the degree from Italy.Currently I am doing second master degree in Germany and in the meantime looking for job.Finally I get the job.

I think ,Italian degree is equivalent to German  degree.

Best regards
Ananta
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/9/14 7:36 AM as a reply to karthik chy.
SomeEU non German degrees are also inequivalent. Check anabin database. Don't assume.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott