Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Process for Pre approval from ZAV

Toggle
Process for Pre approval from ZAV
Answer
9/22/14 1:16 PM
Dear All,

I have received an Empoyment offer letter  from one of the germany company and I need be in Germany at the earliest.

So I have done the enquiry at  my local German consulate to expdidate the visa processthey told me to get the pre approval letter from ZAV.

My Employer is ready to support me on this , But they are not aware of the process to get this Pre -approal Letter as they hav not done this earlier to any one in the company 

My Employer is based out of Munich

Can any let me know the following 

1)  How my Employer can apply and get the me Pre approval from ZAV.So that I can get the Visa at the          earliest ?

2)   Is the Pre approval ZAV process is different if I apply both National visa and spouse dependent visa            together ?

3)   Is it a good idea to wait till my empolyer get the Pre approval letter from ZAV and then apply for the           German National visa and Spouse Dependent visa?

Regards,

Santhosh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/22/14 7:36 PM as a reply to Santhosh.
santhu:
Dear All,

I have received an Empoyment offer letter  from one of the germany company and I need be in Germany at the earliest.

So I have done the enquiry at  my local German consulate to expdidate the visa processthey told me to get the pre approval letter from ZAV.

My Employer is ready to support me on this , But they are not aware of the process to get this Pre -approal Letter as they hav not done this earlier to any one in the company 

My Employer is based out of Munich

Can any let me know the following 

1)  How my Employer can apply and get the me Pre approval from ZAV.So that I can get the Visa at the          earliest ?

ask them to contact agentur fuer arbeit and ZAV

2)   Is the Pre approval ZAV process is different if I apply both National visa and spouse dependent visa            together ?

preapproval is not connected with dependent visa

3)   Is it a good idea to wait till my empolyer get the Pre approval letter from ZAV and then apply for the           German National visa and Spouse Dependent visa?

dont wait for the pre approval..just apply... so that papers reach Germany.

Regards,

Santhosh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/22/14 7:39 PM as a reply to Santhosh.
Hi Santosh,

Even i am in the same situation, my employer (based in Munich) has contact one of the consultancy firm which deals with work permits, will update if i have additional info on this.

Regards,
Sandeep
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/25/14 10:54 AM as a reply to powestar.
Hi Sandeep ,

Got any details..

Finding it diffcult to find the information online.

Regards 
Santhosh.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/25/14 4:31 PM as a reply to Santhosh.
Hi Santosh,

Looks like the best way is to apply for visa instead of waiting for the approval letter.

Regards,
Sandeep
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/13/15 12:09 PM as a reply to powestar.
Hi,

How long did it take for you guys to receive the pre-approval?

Thank you in Advance!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18