Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

RE: Temporary Residence in Berlin

Toggle
Temporary Residence in Berlin
temporary resience hotel
Answer
9/2/14 11:17 AM
Hello,

I will be moving to Berlin with in a month. Could you please suggest me a place for staying initial couple of months until I get the resident permit go for apartment.

Basically I am looking for furnished residence hotel kind of thing within 500-600 EUR budget.

If you know any specific resedence hotel or website please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/2/14 7:07 PM as a reply to Ranadeep Dhar.
www.wg-gesucht.de

www.immobilienscout24.de 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/3/14 9:09 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Hello Cebit,

Thanks a ton for the your reply, I really appreciate your constant help emoticon .

I found a name "Central Home Berlin" for temorary stay for the initial few months until I get my Residence Permit.

1) Do you have any experience about "Central Home Berlin" ?
2) Is it mandatory to appoint an agent to find an apartment or it is also possible to find an aparment easily by myself with a proper contract ? Please advice.

Thanks again.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/4/14 7:56 AM as a reply to Ranadeep Dhar.
1. No idea
2. U can
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/18/14 6:13 AM as a reply to Ranadeep Dhar.
vortexigi08:
Hello Cebit,

Thanks a ton for the your reply, I really appreciate your constant help emoticon .

I found a name "Central Home Berlin" for temorary stay for the initial few months until I get my Residence Permit.

1) Do you have any experience about "Central Home Berlin" ?
2) Is it mandatory to appoint an agent to find an apartment or it is also possible to find an aparment easily by myself with a proper contract ? Please advice.

Thanks again.

1.) I am moving to Berlin next week, I too had sent email to Central Home, they never responded so I went with an expensive option at "Urban Apartments" for a short time. Need to check with Central Home once again when I reach Berlin. Do share your experience on how it works out for you.

2.) I have checked with a lot of people, every one seem to uggest that the agent don't work for you but for the landlord and charge you a hefty 238% mothly rent as service charge. So better try to avoid rental agents as much as possible. Best option would be to go there by finding a short term rental for a month or two and move over to a permenant accomodation.

There is one more site called Berlinovo, maybe you can check that as well.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott