Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Stellenbeschreibung for EU Blue Card

Toggle
Stellenbeschreibung for EU Blue Card
Answer
8/5/14 9:34 AM
Dear all,

I have got a new unlimited job offer from a startup company. I am going to apply for EU Blue card.

1. Any idea, how many weeks before the joining date,  one person should submit document for EU Blue card Visa?   If there could be rejections based on this, i could request my employeer for new joining date and new Contract signed.

2. Working hours is 44 hours per week. We arrived this working hours on mutual understanding based on the Salary negotiations.  It is mentioned in Stellenbeschreibung  as well Will this be a problem as well?

3. In Stellenbeschreibung document from Employeer, company has selected the option "Nien". Is it ok for Auslander NON EU person to apply with that?   

[font='courier new', courier, monospace]Ich bin damit einverstanden, dass mein Stellenangebot unter www.arbeitsagentur.deveröffentlicht wird:

Options are 
mit Namen und Anschrift des Arbeitgebers
anonym (Chiffre)  
nein

Thanks,
Pal
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/5/14 9:41 PM as a reply to Palani Soundararajan.
spngks:
Dear all,

I have got a new unlimited job offer from a startup company. I am going to apply for EU Blue card.

1. Any idea, how many weeks before the joining date,  one person should submit document for EU Blue card Visa?   If there could be rejections based on this, i could request my employeer for new joining date and new Contract signed.

there is no restrictions

2. Working hours is 44 hours per week. We arrived this working hours on mutual understanding based on the Salary negotiations.  It is mentioned in Stellenbeschreibung  as well Will this be a problem as well?

nope...

3. In Stellenbeschreibung document from Employeer, company has selected the option "Nien". Is it ok for Auslander NON EU person to apply with that?   

[font='courier new', courier, monospace]Ich bin damit einverstanden, dass mein Stellenangebot unter www.arbeitsagentur.deveröffentlicht wird:

Options are 
mit Namen und Anschrift des Arbeitgebers
anonym (Chiffre)  
nein

this is new to me. If the employer has done this, then it should be ok.

Thanks,
Pal
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
8/15/14 2:17 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Thanks a lot Cebit,

As you suggested or replied all went good.
Today i submitted the documents in Ausländerbehörde and documents are accepted. 

1) My Employeer is a start up company of 6 members and the job giver is going on vacation for next one week. I mean the owner, who singed in JobContract/Stellenbesreibung/erlaubnis_einer_beschaeftigung. He told , he will be on vacation with no access to email and Phone.
Will Bundesagentur für Arbeit contact the company or job giver through Phone?

2) Sorry, if i am cheky. My job start date is 01.Sep.2014. Could any one say, approximate how many weeks to get a reply email or information post from Ausländerbehörde 

P.S: Thanks Mr.Detlef for accepting friends request and adding in GooglePlus+

Thanks,
spngks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/15/14 5:40 PM as a reply to Palani Soundararajan.
1. Primarily post.. 1 week absence does not matter.

2. Don't worry too much.. Ur employer has to honour the contract if there is any delay. It should not take more than 2-3 weeks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/16/14 11:56 PM as a reply to Palani Soundararajan.
Hi Spngks

Could you please update whether you already joined your new company ?

Was the processing smooth ?

Cheers
Max
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/14 6:21 AM as a reply to Max Grand.
Hi, 

I am yet to receive it and i am waiting for it.
I will update here as soon as i receive it.

Thanks,
Spngks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/18/14 3:43 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Hi Cebit,

Actually i have read in your other posts, normally EU Blue card processing takes between 2 to 3 weeks.
Inbetween my Employer was not contacted by Post or email or Phone.

Exactly after 3 to 4 weeks of document submission, i asked for the latest status and i was informed in German that "Blue card is approved and we have ordered for the Blue card. Further it will take another 3 to 4 weeks"

With your expertise, could your please suggest whether it is normal. 

Thanks,
spnkgs
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/18/14 3:44 PM as a reply to Palani Soundararajan.
Hi Max,

Any specific reason, why you have asked about the result?
Are you also waiting for a long time to receive Visa card?

Thanks,
spngks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/18/14 3:53 PM as a reply to Palani Soundararajan.
spngks:
Hi Cebit,

Actually i have read in your other posts, normally EU Blue card processing takes between 2 to 3 weeks.

By 2 to 3 weeks, I meant application for residence permit/blue card from out side Germany.

Inbetween my Employer was not contacted by Post or email or Phone.

Exactly after 3 to 4 weeks of document submission, i asked for the latest status and i was informed in German that "Blue card is approved and we have ordered for the Blue card. Further it will take another 3 to 4 weeks"

After approval of residence permit or EU blue card, it takes 3-4 weeks to get plastic card. Its normal. You dont have to wait for the plastic card.

With your expertise, could your please suggest whether it is normal. 

Thanks,
spnkgs
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
9/18/14 3:58 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Thanks a lot for your quick reply Cebit,

Is there a way, i can get paper Visa and go ahead to my work location?
I am in Germany, but still i need to relocated from one city to another city.

Need to change my Student Insurance and all papers. So only bothering and asking you again and again.
Problem is , i am a student, need to with draw my registration from University as well.

Thanks,
spngks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/18/14 4:12 PM as a reply to Palani Soundararajan.
At first place payment receipt for your Blue card can be shown to your future employer and start working there. Otherwise, you can get a letter from your visa officer stating that you have already applied for BC and it is approved (as you said) or under process. If you can speak with him/her politely they give this kind of letter or confirmation. For all other relocation things, visa or RP does not matter much. This includes Anmeldung in new town/city as well. By law one has to have approval before you start an employment.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/18/14 4:22 PM as a reply to hprj.
ok thanks for detailed infromation. Much appreciated.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/25/14 4:09 PM as a reply to Palani Soundararajan.
Hi all,

Thanks Guys for all your informations and support.

I would like to update you all. I have received the Electronic Visa Card PIN in post.
However i am still waiting for the VISA card "abholen Termin". Today i went directly and asked for it.
I hope, i will receive it before 1st. of October.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/25/14 4:37 PM as a reply to Palani Soundararajan.
any idea,  how long  it normally takes to receive the card after receiving the PIN?
I asked today in Aüslanderbehorde, but they did not commit any duration.

Because i terminated my house contract and booked my tickets for 30th Sep.  emoticon ;-( 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott