Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

RE: Dental Treatment

Toggle
Dental Treatment
dental treatment health dentist
Answer
9/13/14 11:16 PM
Hi Guys,

I will be traveling to Berlin next month. All of a sudden now I need to do some dental treatments, Orthodontic Brace kind of stuff, but as per the dentists I don't have enough time to do so here in India plus it requires check up after every 1-2 months.

Could you please give me an idea how expensive is dental treatments in Berlin and whether state health insurance covers up the treatment cost or portion of the cost ?

Also request if you can suggest me how to proceed on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Ranadeep
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Dental Treatment
Answer
9/14/14 5:42 PM as a reply to Ranadeep Dhar.
vortexigi08:
Hi Guys,

I will be traveling to Berlin next month. All of a sudden now I need to do some dental treatments, Orthodontic Brace kind of stuff, but as per the dentists I don't have enough time to do so here in India plus it requires check up after every 1-2 months.

Could you please give me an idea how expensive is dental treatments in Berlin and whether state health insurance covers up the treatment cost or portion of the cost ?

If you are with public health insurance, you will need to have supplementary dental cost. The portion of coverage depends on the premium you pay.

Estimate of the costs in below linkand then there is supply and demand ..good dentists are not which will determine the final price

http://www.bzaek.de/fileadmin/PDFs/goz/nov/gebuehrenordnung_fuer_zahnaerzte_2012_EN.pdf

Also request if you can suggest me how to proceed on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Ranadeep
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3