Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification

Toggle
Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification Parul Jain 5/28/12 4:05 PM
Re: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification M S 5/28/12 8:32 PM
Re: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification M S 5/28/12 8:40 PM
Re: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification Vishal Lakhanpal 6/4/12 11:21 AM
Re: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification M S 6/4/12 11:43 AM
Re: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification Vishal Lakhanpal 6/4/12 11:56 AM
Re: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification M S 6/4/12 12:00 PM
Re: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification Ak 6/6/12 3:19 PM
Re: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification M S 6/6/12 3:32 PM
Re: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification Ak 6/6/12 6:41 PM
Re: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification Vishal Lakhanpal 6/6/12 6:47 PM
Re: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification M S 6/6/12 11:10 PM
Re: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification Vishal Lakhanpal 6/7/12 12:25 AM
Re: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification Ak 6/8/12 12:53 PM
RE: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification M S 6/15/12 4:02 PM
RE: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification M S 6/19/12 7:41 PM
RE: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification Vishal Lakhanpal 6/19/12 8:32 PM
RE: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification Ak 6/21/12 7:36 AM
RE: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification amar 7/24/12 4:21 PM
RE: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification Zafir Asghar 8/17/14 3:00 PM
We submitted the dependent application foryself and my daughter on 20 may and they asked for marraige verification fees which we gave to them. The lady on the counter said it will take 4-6 weeks for the Marriage verification where the person came to our place 1 week from submitting the application. I have not submitted my A1 certificate as I am a Masters and have valid work experience. Can someone please let me know the visa procedure after Marriage verification has been done. Also once the application is submitted will they ask for A1 later?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Spouse Visa procedure after Marriage Verification
Answer
5/28/12 8:32 PM as a reply to Parul Jain.
Hi Parul,

The same happened in my wife's case too. A guy from Embassy came to our house on Sat, 26th May and collected all the documents. He said he will submit the report and docs in the embassy on Monday i.e. Today and now there will a verification in Germany which means my documents. But when, no Idea.

So this was in Delhi, application was submitted on 18th May and verification was done on 26th May which was pretty quick comparing it to the various discussions here in this forum.

Another interesting thing which he mentioned was that if on Sat, by any chance my wife, parents would not have been around then this verification would have been delayed till July as in June either he is going on vacations or Embassy don't do this verification, weird but that's what he told there.

So I am just waiting for a post now from ABH asking me to visit them if thats the next step.

All the best!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/28/12 8:40 PM as a reply to Parul Jain.
and yeah my wife has also master's (MBA) degree, SAP FICO consultant from last 3 years and A1 from Goethe Delhi with 81%. Don't know if all this matters.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/4/12 11:21 AM as a reply to Parul Jain.
Hi All,
My wife will be submitting her application for family visa very soon in new-delhi. Could you be kind enough to tell me, what are all the documents that we are supposed to handover to the Embassy's agent(one who comes for verification)?.

Many Thanks in advance.
Best Regards
DerVish
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/4/12 11:43 AM as a reply to Parul Jain.
@Dervish

No special documents as such. Whatever your wife will submit at the counter, the counter lady will paste a receipt number on back/front of all the originals. Tell your wife to keep that as it is back at home. Agent will have a same xerox of bundle that was submitted at the counter and he will check those with the originals having receipt.

What he will ask for depends on his mood and your documents (if any missing) when he is at home. Be prepared and keep everything ready at home like school certificates, ration card, names and address of the neighbours, yours dad and her dad's office address and what they do, marriage album etc etc..

Thats all I know from my wife....All the best...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/4/12 11:56 AM as a reply to Parul Jain.
@maverick0007
Many thanks for your reply. Since we moved to new house recently , we don't have ration card now. May be an electricity or telephone bill serves that purpose.
Best Regards
DerVish
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/4/12 12:00 PM as a reply to Parul Jain.
@Devrish

Try if you can convince them with telephone bill or electricity bills but this is somehow weird in such an advanced world and visa for an advanced country they still ask for Ration Card. Don't know the reason but thats how it is. Give it a try.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/6/12 3:19 PM as a reply to Parul Jain.
Hi maverick0007,

Has your wife's marriage certificate verification report been received by the foreign's dept in Germany?

A representative of German Embassy New Delhi came to our Indian residence on 20th May, but the foreign's dept in Germany still has no report from the Embassy in New Delhi.

Regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/6/12 3:32 PM as a reply to Parul Jain.
Hi khanakbar,

I have not asked that in ABH yet as in my case this all happened on 26th May, Sat and I thought of waiting for atleast 2 weeks i.e 9th June, before I show up/write email to ABH.

Did you personally go to ABH?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/6/12 6:41 PM as a reply to Parul Jain.
@maverick0007

My company HR had inquired with ABH yesterday. In my wife's case, it has been more than 2 weeks but they have not received any communication from German Embassy in New Delhi.

I also called the Embassy today and they said to write an email, as they do not entertain any inquiries over the phone. So waiting for email response, not sure if the Embassy in New Delhi does respond.

Regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/6/12 6:47 PM as a reply to Parul Jain.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/6/12 11:10 PM as a reply to Parul Jain.
@khanakbar

2 weeks is just my justification and its not written anywhere. In your case if your HR had inquired then that must be true. Yes write an email to the Embassy in Delhi and they will reply, may be not immediately but for sure.

Let us know what they reply back.

@Devrish

What does ---- means?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/7/12 12:25 AM as a reply to Parul Jain.
maverick0007

nothing just wrote a comment und can't delete that.
just replaced that last comment with those dots ignore my last message.

DerVish
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/12 12:53 PM as a reply to Parul Jain.
@maverick0007

Do let me know whenever your wife's marriage verification report reaches foreign's office in Germany.

So far my wife's report has not reached although verification took place 6 days before verification for your wife's application.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/12 4:02 PM as a reply to Ak.
@khanakbar, @parul, @dervish

Any updates on the processing? Let me know.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/19/12 7:41 PM as a reply to M S.
So just in case if someone is still interested in this discussion:

Today my wife got the Spouse Visa stamped (D category) for initial 3 months. She applied on 18th May, had marriage verification at my place in India on 26th May. No followups in between and No one called me in ABH for any verification. This was in Delhi Embassy.

My background: Came to Germany in Sep 2010 for studies, job started from Dec 2011 in Rheinland Pfalz. Now I dont know about the 2 year rule for spouse visa (in my case it should be sep 2012) and also she applied in May when I was in probation (sechs Monat Probezeit). 

All the best for those who are still struggling. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/19/12 8:32 PM as a reply to M S.
@maverick
Many Congrats...

she wiil apply in first week of july....noch bisssle zeit emoticon

Gruß
DerVish
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/21/12 7:36 AM as a reply to M S.
Congratulations maverick!

My wife's marriage verification process also completed last week and her visa approved this week, but in my case since her application was from Dubai consulate, and she is now residing in India, I am trying to get information from both Dubai consulate and Delhi Embassy where she should get her visa stamped. So far have not received any concrete answer from either of them. The whole approval process a little less than 4 months in my wife's case!

However in my wife's case the marriage verification application was done on 25th March and they took 2 and a half months for this process alone! The investogator did admit that he had come earlier also to our home town but did not have time to visit my home as well as my inlaws home. I wish I could complain about this to the German Embassy in New Delhi so that they replace him and someone else does not suffer in the future because of that investigator's laziness. I have posted in another post what the investogator said when he called for the first time.

Anyways, now to understand how to get her visa stamped. Anyone else on this forum had an experience of applying through one German Consulate/Embassy, but stamped with another German Consulate/Embassy?

Regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/12 4:21 PM as a reply to Ak.
@khanakbar..
I am in kind of a similar situation as yours. My wife's marriage verification was complete last week. She received the marriage certificate with a stamp from the Consulate General. It took us 10 weeks for the verification process. I was wondering how much longer would it take for the approval. I understand that it varies from case to case, but still any clues would be useful. I live in Bavaria.

Amar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/17/14 3:00 PM as a reply to Ak.
Hello Khanakbar,

my spouse resides in Dubai and she is working there while i am working here in Hessen, Germany. Can you share some info on how ur spouse applied for the Visa from Dubai and then travelled back to the Home country? bec as per my info, the embassy or the consulate keeps the passport and after that the person is unable to travel. And if your marriage took place in India then verification can only be done in India. so How was application submitted in Dubai Consulate? and is it problematic if you are working in other country and are the National of another. I mean to summarize just share the procedure of applying in a Dubai Consulate. Plus are you a Blue Card Holder?

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18