Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

RE: Experience Certificate

Toggle
Experience Certificate
Answer
8/13/14 12:20 PM
Dear All,

I have been working in Germany for past 1.5 years and recently changed employer. My previous employer hasn't provided me with my Experience Certificate yet. I have asked them a couple of times, but haven't received any prompt response.

I understand Experience Certificate is not of much importance here, but I would definitely need it for my records.

Can any of you advise how I could approach to get my experience letter.

Thanks,
Shyam.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/14/14 2:03 PM as a reply to shyam b.
Hello All,

This is also my question, please guide.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/15/14 9:25 AM as a reply to shyam b.
Tell them if you dont get the letter you will write to the vorstand.

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/15/14 12:51 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
hello Cebit,

I got an job contract from Germany. Now I was about to travel UK from my current company in India and Work Permit is prepared, VISA stamping is pending. Now I have resigned and company is unwilling to give me relieving letter and experience letter.

What to do please suggest ? Is it mandatory to have relieveing letter from Indian company to join German Company. I am really puzzled. Please suggest & help.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/15/14 1:09 PM as a reply to Ranadeep Dhar.
No stress.. Just move on...here in Germany, they dont ask for relieving or experience letter.. They may ask for arbeitzeugnis. Keep the proof that you had requested for those letters..there is a record in form 26as in it website where taxes have been paid by your employer.. Which proves that you were employed..

It is not mandatory..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/15/14 1:23 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Helloo Cebit,

Thanks a ton for your response.

In my case, I am currently working in India. Hence, other than form16 and payslip and resignation letter what else I would need while joining Indian comany ?

In future if I want to join any university for further study is exerience letter is mandatory to show from my past Indian exmployer ?

Thanks in advnace Cebit.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/15/14 1:31 PM as a reply to shyam b.
Ask him again and again. At last he will provide you.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott