Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

RE: MCA Degree not in Anabin database

Toggle
MCA Degree not in Anabin database
Answer
5/25/14 8:50 AM
Hi All,
I am planning to process my Job seeker visa for germany. I am MCA(Master of Computer Application) postgraduate with 4+ years of experience as Software Engineer from India.

On the JSV document check list it is mentioned that the degree should be recogonised in germany. I searched in Anabin Database and my degree is not listed there . Does it means that my degree is not recogonised.? How can make my degree recognized .

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/25/14 9:38 AM as a reply to Aneesh Bhadran.
You need to apply to get it recognised. If it was there in ANABIN database, then German institutions will consider that your degree is equivalent to theirs. If not then you have to apply, which can take few months.

Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/25/14 10:36 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Thanks cebit for replying .
As I mentioned my degree is not there in ANABIN database.

please let me now  how can get it recogonised ? where I need to apply ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/26/14 8:00 AM as a reply to Aneesh Bhadran.
Hello Aneesh,

Bachelor / Master of Computer Applications
Bachelor of Computer Science
Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Science
Diploma / Pst Graduate Diploma

are mostly not recognized or partially recgonized.

You need to get it recognized via the following

http://www.kmk.org/zab/zeugnisbewertungen.html

You will find the further information for the same at http://www.anerkennung-in-deutschland.de/

You also may need to go to local Embassy in your jurisdiction to get the attestation done before sending the required doucments to Germany ( Bonn location ) and after that it might take around 2 months to get your degree verified. Post which, you can apply in your local Embassy again as a normal applicant. After applying in the Embassy, it takes 6-12 weeks for the visa status to be known.

Hope this helps

Babu Kilari
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/27/14 10:59 AM as a reply to Babu Kilari.
Thanks for information  @Babu Kilari
0 (0 Votes)

zab
Answer
7/17/14 1:57 PM as a reply to Babu Kilari.
Hello logbabu,It seems you got personal expereince in this process.

I'm planning to get ZAB evalation of my MCA degree. i got attestation from Consulate for my degree & school certificates.

in the application form, there is a Berufsbezeichnung field. english translation is Job title.Do you know what to be filled here?

Regards
Sathiyamoorthy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/17/14 2:04 PM as a reply to Sathiyamoorthy Ramamoorthy.
Hi Sathiyamoorthy

That is a good news. If you dont mind can you please explain the process which you went through
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/14 2:52 PM as a reply to Aneesh Bhadran.
Hi Aneesh,

I am in a somewhat similar situation, please let me know what was the outcome of the the application of getting the MCA degree verified as I have an MCA degree too.

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/24/14 10:20 AM as a reply to Arude.
Hi Arude ,

I havent started my the process as I am not clear about the steps . But I can share you the information which I got .  Like you said in some other post it will take  3 months to make the degree recogonizable.

http://www.bamf.de/SiteGlobals/Forms/Sprachumschaltung/DE/Sprachumschaltung_Formular.html

This is another useful site for this process. I have contacted them and  replied me . That mail I can forward to you if it helps. Ping me on 

Please update the steps here once the your recognization process is completed( it will help others including me  who are seeking job in Germany)

Good luck,
Aneesh
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3