Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse

Toggle
Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Babu Kilari 5/14/14 10:04 AM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Sachin Tak 5/17/14 7:27 PM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Wim Hannover 5/18/14 7:44 AM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Babu Kilari 5/18/14 7:55 AM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Babu Kilari 5/19/14 8:36 AM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Sachin Tak 6/4/14 10:44 AM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Babu Kilari 6/4/14 12:11 PM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Sachin Tak 6/5/14 8:21 AM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Babu Kilari 6/5/14 8:24 AM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse trust7 6/5/14 9:06 AM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Babu Kilari 6/5/14 9:12 AM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse trust7 6/5/14 9:35 AM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Santhosh 6/11/14 6:04 AM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Babu Kilari 6/11/14 6:08 AM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Babu Kilari 6/12/14 11:36 AM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Santhosh 6/12/14 5:46 PM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Babu Kilari 6/13/14 10:58 AM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Sachin Tak 6/25/14 10:36 AM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Babu Kilari 6/25/14 11:20 AM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Santhosh 6/25/14 12:36 PM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Ranadeep Dhar 7/8/14 4:41 PM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Wim Hannover 7/8/14 4:50 PM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Ranadeep Dhar 7/9/14 11:08 PM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Ranadeep Dhar 7/10/14 3:34 PM
RE: Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse Wim Hannover 7/10/14 10:12 PM
Blue Card Application filed at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse
spouse visa blue card marriage verfication marriage verification for germany visa
Answer
5/14/14 10:04 AM
Dear All,

I have got a job offer from a German company with joining date as July 1st and I along with my wife have filed our application at German consulate, Mumbai on 08th May, 2014. 

On 13th May ( after 3 working days from application submission date ), my wife had received an e-mail from one of the officials of Mumbai consulate asking her to submit a DD for Rs. 15,730/- to verify the authenticity of the marriage certificate. They also mentioned that it will take 8-12 weeks for the verification to finish, post which the feedback of the marriage verification will be sent to German Authorities in Alien Office.

I am planning to submit the DD tommorrow and I will keep you posted on my case as and when I get udpates. Is there anyone who also applied for Blue Card at Mumbai Consulate along with spouse and are in the same boat, please do connect with me as we can discuss further on series of events. 

Hoping for the best.

Babu Kilari
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/17/14 7:27 PM as a reply to Babu Kilari.
Hello Babu Kilari,

I am also in the same phase of applying Germany work Visa. 
I also have a joining on 1st of July.
It would really great if you can help me out in providing details of what documents I need to fill and submitt or you have taken some assitance from Visa agent.

Please reply as soon as possible.  Your suggestion will be really helpful.

Regards,
Sachin
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/18/14 7:44 AM as a reply to Sachin Tak.
Vfs germany website has all document checklist.

You don't need a visa agent. Visa agent will not add any value other than collecting documents from you.

Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/18/14 7:55 AM as a reply to Sachin Tak.
I totally agree with the above reply from cebit. 

I took all the documents that have been mentioned in the Checklist except Job Profile document as it was not required for the Blue Card Applications.

Once you get into the consulate, they will ask all the members to sit in an open area where the chairs are available. And, they will give you a document that has the order in which you need to arrange the documents. Please note that you need to write the name, passport number and telephone number on the backside of your DD. Total no. of photographs that are required would be only 3 ( 2 Photographs on aplication form + 1 additional photograph that they will ask you which will be used for scanning it to issue your visa once the consulate folks receieve the approval from German authorities.

Are you also applying it along with your wife ??  When did you schedule your appointment at Consulate ?

Babu Kilari
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/19/14 8:36 AM as a reply to Babu Kilari.
A quick update on spouse's visa is that I had submitted the DD at Mumbai Consulate via courier and they reverted to us with an acknowledgement mail mentioning that they receieved the DD and they also sent a PDF version of the receiept to us. We are hoping that the marriage verification will start now and get over as quickly as possible.

However, we do not know how much time this would take. Hope it gets through quickly so that I can travel along with my wife.

Is there anyone who is in the same boat ?

Babu Kilari
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/4/14 10:44 AM as a reply to Babu Kilari.
Hello Babu Kilari,

I have applied for Visa on 28thMay2014 for myself only. Once I will get a visa then I will start visa process for my wife and my son.

Have you recieved any update from Mumbai consulate regarding your visa.

My work contract is going to start from 1st July and those people are pushing me very hard to join as soon as possible. I am really worried.

Could you or any suggest me if I can acclerate the visa process because I need to resign my current employeer after confirmation of Visa.

Please suggest!

Regards,
-Sachin

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/4/14 12:11 PM as a reply to Sachin Tak.
Hello Sachin,

No. I have not got any reply from the consulate yet. Is your application a blue card application ? 

Did you have pre-approval in your case ? If you have pre-approval you may get the visa in 10 days. But, if you do not have pre-approval you need to wait for sometime ( like me ... )

Wishing you all the best !!

Babu Kilari
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/5/14 8:21 AM as a reply to Babu Kilari.
Hello Babu Kilari,

Yes, I have a blue card application and don't have pre-approaval.

Is it possible that we can ask for Company to get pre-approaval?

Regards,
-Sachin
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/5/14 8:24 AM as a reply to Sachin Tak.
sachintak:
Hello Babu Kilari,

Yes, I have a blue card application and don't have pre-approaval.

Is it possible that we can ask for Company to get pre-approaval?

Regards,
-Sachin

Hello Sachin,

No, now it is not possible to get the approval as you have already filed the application. Also, in your applivcation form you wouldn't have entered the approval id. So, you just to wait now like me to get the status. We are travelling in the same boat emoticon 

You can connect with me on logbabu@gmail.com to discuss further emoticon

Babu Kilari
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/5/14 9:06 AM as a reply to Babu Kilari.
Hi Babu,

I really appreciate your valuable comments! Thanks emoticon

Fortunately I can correct you in this case ;-

It is still possible for the German company to get in contact with the local foreigner office and ask for their support/pre approval. It just depends on how good the relation is.

In my case (for netWalk IS) I did it and they did the approval in 2 days and faxed it directly to the visa office in India. A couple of days later the new netWalk engineer got his visa.

Good luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/5/14 9:12 AM as a reply to trust7.
Hello Detlef,

Thank you for the valuable comment. It is good to hear that there is a flexibility of doing this here. 

In my case; when I contacted the third party relocation agency, they said it is not possible. Anyhow, it is good to hear that there is such a flexibility. 

Detlef, 

A quick question to you...I have filed my applicaiton on 08th May and the hard copy of the application documents have reached Germany on 21st May. How much more time would it take to process my case ? Would you have any idea ? It is a Blue Card application with indefinite time of contract with a German employer.

Looking forward to see a reply from you.

Babu Kilari
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/5/14 9:35 AM as a reply to Babu Kilari.
you never know for sure, but I think you can get it every day now!

Good luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/11/14 6:04 AM as a reply to Babu Kilari.
Hi Babu Kilari

Have a you got any communication from the 
german consulate...

Santhu....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/11/14 6:08 AM as a reply to Santhosh.
santhu:
Hi Babu Kilari

Have a you got any communication from the 
german consulate...

Santhu....
Hello Santhu,

No. Not yet. I am still waiting for the approval. How about you ? Heard anything ?

Babu Kilari
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/12/14 11:36 AM as a reply to Babu Kilari.
Hello Santhu,
Hello Sachin,

I have got an update from consulate that the visa is approved. In short, followinw are the time lines.

Filed the application at Mumbai Consulate on 08.05.2014
Application docs reached Germany           on 21.05.2014
Approval received from Consulate              on 12.06.2014

Spouse's visa is still in progress as the marriage certificate verification process has started on 13.05.2014

Hope this helps. 

Thank  you emoticon
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
6/12/14 5:46 PM as a reply to Babu Kilari.
logbabu:
Hello Santhu,
Hello Sachin,

I have got an update from consulate that the visa is approved. In short, followinw are the time lines.

Filed the application at Mumbai Consulate on 08.05.2014
Application docs reached Germany           on 21.05.2014
Approval received from Consulate              on 12.06.2014

Spouse's visa is still in progress as the marriage certificate verification process has started on 13.05.2014

Hope this helps. 

Thank  you emoticon

Hi Babu Kilari

Congrts.....How do you got these details.. have they contacted u on email ?

Any thing they have confirmed on marriage certificate verification process...

Santhu....
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
6/13/14 10:58 AM as a reply to Santhosh.
Hello Santhu,

In the Visa application, you might have mentioned your contact details ( Email, Address and Telphone number ). So, they pick your e-mail id from there and send you an e-mail.

Babu Kilari
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/14 10:36 AM as a reply to Santhosh.
Hello Babu, Santhu,

I recieved mail from mumbai consulate that my visa is approved and need to submitt passport for stamping. And on 13th June, I recieved my stamped passport.

Babu,

I have applied visa for my wife and Son to mumbai consulate and they intimiated that marriage verfication is needed and I need to submitt verfication charges.

from your past blog it is mentioned that you couriered the demand draft, could you please let me know the address where you have sent the courier and also let me know if you have confirmed with any consulate person to send the courier.

If yes, then can you please let me know the contact deatils.

Regards,
-Sachin
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/14 11:20 AM as a reply to Sachin Tak.
[quote=
]I have applied visa for my wife and Son to mumbai consulate and they intimiated that marriage verfication is needed and I need to submitt verfication charges.

from your past blog it is mentioned that you couriered the demand draft, could you please let me know the address where you have sent the courier and also let me know if you have confirmed with any consulate person to send the courier.

If yes, then can you please let me know the contact deatils.

Regards,
-Sachin
Hello Sachin,

To answer the above question, I have been asked by the concerned person who had sent the e-mail to me to submit the DD via courier to the address mentioned by her in the e-mail. I hope she must have mentioned something like that in the e-mail sent to you. If nothing has been mentioned, then I think it is better to go in person and submit it or give a call to the consulate and ask them for further steps.

Hope this helps.

Babu Kilari
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/14 12:36 PM as a reply to Babu Kilari.
Congrats Sachin,

Still no update for me..

I am not even sure which email id to commnicate with Bangalore consulate.

Santhu...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/8/14 4:41 PM as a reply to Santhosh.
Thanks all you guys for your posts.

You guys got the work permit well with in the SLA mentioned in the consulate website. I am going attend an interview in Germany. What is the time line I should say to them regarding this work-permit preparation?

Thanks & Regards,
Ranadeep
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/8/14 4:50 PM as a reply to Ranadeep Dhar.
2-3 weeks.. shorter the duration the better. In most cases it takes 2-3 weeks. Do not resign before you get visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/9/14 11:08 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
cebit:
2-3 weeks.. shorter the duration the better. In most cases it takes 2-3 weeks. Do not resign before you get visa.

Hi Cebit,

Thanks for the update. But one thing to clarify, this 2-3 weeks are including the work permit processing time or just VISA stamping time because I found that in the consulate website it is mentioned that 6-8 weeks is the WP processing time.

Thanks & Regards,
Ranadeep
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/10/14 3:34 PM as a reply to Ranadeep Dhar.
Hi Babu,

Could you please list down the documents you have submitted in the consulate while applying for the work permit/Blue Card ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/10/14 10:12 PM as a reply to Ranadeep Dhar.
VFS German website all the information. U shud strictly follow that. 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott