Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

RE: Family Reunion

Family Reunion
Answer
5/16/14 3:52 PM
Hello All,

I am a Phd Scholor (Scholorship). My wife has applied for the family reunion visa. Today she got a call from embassy that bring plane ticket and travel health insurance and get visa.
Now the thing is, my wife is pregnant and expecting a baby in 1-2 months. She could not travel now. Can somebody tell me what is the best thing to do in this situation. Should we neglect this visa offer altogether and when the baby is there apply again from the beginning (meaning again 6 months of wait)? Or should my wife take the visa now and apply for baby visa later. Normally embassy gives 3 months visa in the beginning.

Hope to have some nice advice.

Regards!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/17/14 7:25 AM as a reply to Zia Rehman.
Applying for your child's passport would take time. Depending on which nation you are from, child's birth certificate may undergo verification for visa. It may take 1 m to 4 m for your child to get visa. Assumiing you apply for child's passport on the 1st day.

Looking at the above timelines, get the visa stamped with a request that the entry timestamp be valid from 4 months from now. 

Good luck with your baby and visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/21/14 5:18 AM as a reply to Zia Rehman.
Hello Zia,

I am also in a similar situation.
Can you please update me if you could get the visa valid for 4 months.

Thanks
Fayaz
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3