Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Spouse visa rejected

Umschalten
Antwort
30.10.13 15:26 als Antwort auf Rajat D Patel.
Hi Rajat,

sorry to hear about your ordeal, but "kopfhoch" (cheer up) there is always a way out of it. But before offering my word of advice I need some more input from your side e.g.

1- How long you have been in Germany?
2- How long your Masters course will take?
3- Do you have any Student Job?
4- Do you have 14.000 euros in your account or can you block similar amount in your account?
5- Is your wife willing to persue her A1 course?

Best regards, Raj++
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
30.10.13 21:54 als Antwort auf R V.
Hi Rajat,

usually from experience on §16 one can invite a spouse after 2 years of Residence in Germany (i dont know the exact reference to this law though). What i will do if I was in your shoes;

1- I will ask my wife to immediately join A1 course
2- In the meantime I will block an account with enough money to assure the Visa authorities in Germany and Mumbai that I have enough resources to support my wife.
3- I will secure an apartment with atleast 30m2 before applying for visa next time.

Once you have all of the above, please file again for your wife's visa. It will be helpful if you can attach a letter from your Professor or University, plus Verpflichtungserklärung etc etc.

Now cheer up and watch the India vs Australia game, although I'm from Pakistan but i`m also cheering for India today! :-)

Good luck!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.03.14 15:14 als Antwort auf R V.
Hi Rajat,
can you let me know if your wife recieved a spouse dependent visa on your student visa?
Because I am going to get married this year and my fiance is currently studying in Berlin.
I called the Mumbai Consulate. And they strictly denied the dependent visa even if we can show the finances and I already have a A1 Certificate.
:-(

If you recieved one, can you let me know the procedure.
Thanks.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.04.14 13:00 als Antwort auf Sarika Agarwal.
Hi Sarika, Rajat,

Can you let me know if you were able to obtain the spouse visa? I am in a similar situation and will appreciate if you can guide me.

Thanks.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
29.04.14 09:35 als Antwort auf Rajat D Patel.
Dear Rajat, It is a shocking decision but have you changed your scholarship program to a standard program?

Times have changed in Germany!! 15 years back , I was a student and my wife got a visa without any financial documents and no verification was done for marriage:-)

Good Luck!! Rajesh
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
02.05.14 00:28 als Antwort auf Rajat D Patel.
Dear all..its very bad that Inspite of the  law for spause of students,we are not getting visa..can i know your current situation ?? any one got visa ?? because i am also student of master course in germany and my wife has done A1 and she is going to apply for spouse visa after 2 months..thanks to all..
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.05.14 00:04 als Antwort auf Nitin s patel.
thank you very much for your reply rajat..

i am very sorry for you but then what you did ?? 

now i have decide to try student visa first for my wife..i do not know that she will get admission without IELTS or not..she has only  german A1 level and she is doing A2..

if we will not get admission then we have to try for family visa...

please share if you have any ways which can be helpfull to me..

i will be grate full for any kind of suggestions and help from any one..

Thanks a lot..
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.05.14 16:54 als Antwort auf Nitin s patel.
Thanks a lot rajat..

i will try for student visa so right now i am searching for courses which provide admission without IELTS...it seems to be difficult..

i have searched few courses and applying now...i dont know that it will work or not...

if it is possible then please give me your e-mail id on niit.patel@gmail.com ...

Thanks again for your wonderfull co-operation..
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott