Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Good news for Family Reunion Visa in Berlin with BlueCard Holder

Toggle
Good news for Family Reunion Visa in Berlin with BlueCard Holder
spouse visa blue card family re-union visa blue card holders blue card holder family reunion visa family reunion
Answer
2/15/14 11:22 AM
Hi,

I've posted a lot of questions in this forum, and I think it's time to share my experience and give some people a bit of hope.

I am from Egypt, Software Engineer, I applied for work-visa in Egypt on the 20th of May 2013, got the visa on the 11th of June, (So I think I was lucky enough it took me only 22 days).

Then the embassy was too bad about my wife visa and they were putting obstucles about some papers that were not needed, anyway my wife successfull applied for visa in the end on the 7th of October 2013 (While I was still in my probation period), I waited almost 1.5 month, I contacted the Auslanderbehorde on the 24th of May (Whenever you contact the auslanderbehorde please make sure you supply your Family, Lastname, for you, your spouse, and kids if any + birth-dater + passport numbers) to avoid receiving a reply asking you for such info... just save wasting 2 days emoticon ... anyway they told me we physically mailed you a letter to your address asking for proof of work/income, and accomodation. on the 29th of Oct. (After 22 days from her Appointment in the embassy in Egypt). of course I haven't got this mail ever, but thanks god I asked about the status, I mailed them all the required papers on the 26th of Nov., (Without any proof from work that my probation period is completed, as it wasn't), then emailed them again on the 27th a paper from my work saying that my probabtion is complete, but they replied in 5 minutes, saying your spouse's visa is already issued and the embassy in Egypt should contact you.
on the 28th in the morning they called my wife asking her to send passports and health insurance for her and the kids to get the visa stamped.

So my advice is generally 3 points:

1-Follow up your case, don't just wait forever, send emails every 2-3 weeks asking about status (Persisst).

2-Be specific and supply as much info as you can whenever you communicate, find many emails and don't just stick up to 1 person / 1 email (half of the mails in the Auslanderbehorde in Berlin) rarely reply.

3-If I had the mail they were talking we would've completed the whole reunion process in less than 1 month (so don't be pessimistic), and always know that whatever happens on whatever time is always good for you.

And btw: Germany is really a beautiful country
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
2/17/14 6:55 AM as a reply to Mohamed M Shehab.
Thanks a lot, this helps...emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/20/14 10:59 AM as a reply to Mohamed M Shehab.
Thanks shehabic.

Could you please also provide the the email ID´s which worked.

My wife has applied for visa on 6th feb 2014 and I am waiting for the call from 
Auslanderbehorde.

Regards,
Madhu
email ID: karanam05@gmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/20/14 11:25 AM as a reply to Mohamed M Shehab.
Thanks for the quick reply shehabic.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/5/14 12:59 PM as a reply to madhu kiran karanam.
HI can you please send the mail Id to me as well :

vikram.mbt@gmail.com

Thanks in advance !
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/14 11:59 AM as a reply to Mohamed M Shehab.
Hi Shehabic,

Thanks for the information.

I would like to know if there was any Marraiage certificate verification done in your case. Also, I am in a similar situation because my probation period is not yet complete.

Btw, which city are you put up in Germany?

Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/14 12:12 PM as a reply to Ajit Kumar.
Hi,

Berlin as in the title, and no verification was required, I've been married for > 5 years with 2 kids
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/14 12:53 PM as a reply to Mohamed M Shehab.
Thank you Shehabic emoticon I hope I need not undergo a verification too.!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/30/14 7:00 PM as a reply to Ajit Kumar.
Hello
An update that might prove helpful!

From my personal experience with my spouse' visa. Follow up after 2 weeks of interview at an Indian German Consulate. The application might go to a location headquarter as it went in my case. As an example if you mention A location located in Stuttgart, the application might be sent to the ABH of Stuttgart and not your local ABH. Also they don't intimate you even if they know the application belongs to another region. I was following up with the Beamter every week and she was very helpful and suggested me to contact the main ABH of Stuttgart. To my luck, the application was at the main ABH office. Quite Strange!!!

So following up is the mantra! however, MC verification depends on the Beamter handling your application.

If everything is in place, a spouse visa must not take more than 4 weeks.

Thanks! - See more at: http://www.trust7.com/forum/-/message_boards/message/779928#sthash.5dH1yzHE.dpuf - See more at: http://www.trust7.com/forum/-/message_boards/message/778983#sthash.H7PxhCCl.dpuf
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott