Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Spouse VISA

Toggle
Spouse VISA
Answer
1/7/14 12:34 PM
Hello Everyone, 

My wife has applied for the spouse visa and her documents got processed and I have also submitted the required documents at the visa office, Frankfurt. After this step how long will that take to get the complete process done and get the VISA. 

One more thing is after my wife submitted the documents there has been a stamp from Embassy stating the visa category as D F7. Can anyone please explain me what does that mean? Looking forward for your suggesions and replies. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!! 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/12/14 1:18 PM as a reply to Venkatesh Kolluru.
Hi don't worry they will contact to your spouse and D is not not a specific categories it's just the way they number the file thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/13/14 9:21 PM as a reply to Venkatesh Kolluru.
Hi Venki,

In which consulate ur wife applied for visa?.. And how long it took to get call from frankurt ABH?..
Recently my wife has applied for spouse visa. 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott