Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
NE Application
Answer
1/8/14 6:46 AM

Hi All

I am here since 2005 November. I finished my Masters in 2008 March and since then working here as Software Developer. At the end of 2011, I applied for NE and it got rejected asking me to wait another 6 months and B1 certificate and Orientierungskurs certificate. When I went for my visa extension, one guy told me that my german is enough and I can apply without B1 but it got rejected. Now after long gap, I want to apply for my NE. I planned to clear my B1 as well. One of my friend was telling that laws are changed and there is no need of B1 now in Stuttgart. Can anyone clear me if valid or not? I don't want to get rejected again.

0 (0 Votes)

RE: NE Application
Answer
1/8/14 9:54 AM as a reply to shakthi shakthi.
hi
i applied in BW, and without the B1 level last year and got NE. Initailly they told me they need to check as i didnt have a Certificate..but i got it in around 1.5 months time.
Good luck.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: NE Application
Answer
1/8/14 10:56 AM as a reply to hari krishnan.
Apply for 18b. You will not require to prove anything other than A1 level german which you might have studied during your masters (or if you communicate with office in german, that should be enough) and 2 years of working experience i.e. you will get it from rentenversicherungen office or so i guess.

Just check out the rules and regulations of 18b.

best regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18