Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Visa approved

Toggle
Visa approved
Answer
1/2/14 12:57 PM
Hello

My German long term visa got approved today. However, it is approved for 90 days only and my work contract is for 3 years. Do we have to go to Germany and get the visa extended? Can anyone share their experience?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/2/14 2:04 PM as a reply to Iswariya Venkataraman.
Congrats! yes book your ticket --> come to Germany --> register your address at your respective townhouse and --> within 90 days of arrival change your visa to long term residence permit.

Good luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/2/14 2:09 PM as a reply to R V.
Thank you Raj

Could you please let know what sort of documnets I need to submit when I am registering? Apart from the work contract passport etc. Anything I should be prepared before going to register myself? How long does this take to get approved in Germany?

Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/2/14 3:43 PM as a reply to Iswariya Venkataraman.
Hi,

Below are the list of guidelines

Once you arrive in Germany

Step 1: You should get yourself registered at the nearest City Registration Office
            They would need your rental agreement document of the place where you are staying

Step 2 : Once your city registration is done. You need to approach your nearest Foreign office for getting
            You Visa Extended Further. Foreign Office guys would need a copy of City Registration Documnet, Temporary Visa, Employment Contract and a Copy of your Photograph.

In case if you are applying for Blue card then check http://anabin.kmk.org/ database for your Foreign Degree Equivalent Details.

Regards,
Sandeep
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/3/14 4:48 AM as a reply to Sandeep G.
Thank you very much for your guidlines Sandeep.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott