Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

RE: change of employment. while applying for a NE

Toggle
Answer
12/12/13 6:56 PM as a reply to deni karan.
Hi,

why did you set the permissions to read your question that only loged in users can read it?

Many users just visit trust7 without logging in and have a short look if something interesting is posted. I am sure that some of them would be able to answer your question, but nobody would log in just to read what you posted.

So my tip to you and others... if you want to get an answer to your question, just leave the permissions as they are.

Regarding your question: Normally the probation period should not influence your application, but you never know! If you have bad luck and the officer in charge at the alien office is in a bad mood, he could make some troubles. But this could only delay your application and the chance is small, so go ahead and try.

Good luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/13/13 8:56 AM as a reply to trust7.
thanky you very much for the answer, i will certanly put it next time to public I do not know how to di it now.

best regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18