Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Blue card from Germany, then move to another country?

Toggle
So, here goes my case.
I am in Germany since Jul'12. I have the normal residence permit card. Now I am talking with another employer for their France entity. This would mandate me to go back to my country and apply for French work permit, which would be time consuming.
I was anyway contemplating to apply for Blue Card. I satisfy the salary and area of specialization criteria. Now, can I apply for a blue Card with a work contract from the new employers german entity? Once I get the blue card, I stay here for couple of weeks as orientation and they move to France.
This would save done time for sure.
But most importantly, is this legally allowed?

Thanks to all of you for going through my post. Would appreciate your expert reply.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/15/13 1:37 PM as a reply to Animesh Das.
Any information on this, please?
Kindly update me!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/15/13 1:54 PM as a reply to Animesh Das.
Can owners of the EU blue card move to another EU country?
Owners of the EU blue card have the right, after having stayed in Germany for 18 months, to move to another country of the EU.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/15/13 3:37 PM as a reply to Ans Sargana.
Thanks sargana-
Do you know when does time starts for this "18 months"? Is it after one gets the Blue Card, or his arrival in Germany?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott