Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Degree recognition for working visa?

Toggle
Degree recognition for working visa?
Answer
11/8/13 2:06 PM
I am still confused.

I have a bachelor degree from a Thai University. The University is listed in the Anabin database http://anabin.kmk.org/ with H+ status. I have a job offer for Germany and I want to apply for working visa and then for Blue Card. Do I need a recognition of my degree to get the working visa or later the for the Blue Card? I ask via email about this the german authorities: http://www.kmk.org/zab/zeugnisbewertungen.html but it seems that they are not able to answer with a clear yes or no. They tell me if I need they can do it (for 100 Euro).

Anybody out there who already got the visa and can tell me if the embassy need it?

Thanks in advance
Watcharee
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Degree recognition for working visa?
Answer
11/9/13 9:01 PM as a reply to Watcharee.
Hi watcharee,

Generally in engineering there is no need for degree verification... but it depends on the ABH in the city where your documents will be processed. Ask ABH whether they need degree verification and then proceed accordingly.. i think it will take approx 4 to 6 weeks for recognition from Anabin.. KMK cant give a solid answer for your question.

gud luck
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18