Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Spouse visa rejected

Toggle
Spouse visa rejected
Answer
10/31/13 9:08 PM
Hye ,
I got married in 2012 to my 2nd cousin , who is born german. Did A1 exam with score 80. We had a big nikah function of guests around 150. My husband n his parents n reletives attended nikah cermony. Picture , movie were done too.
And now they say that embassy dont accept my merraige.
I dont know what went wrong.inquiry person said all is good. But still !!

Now my husbands says if thy dont accept our merriage so we should go for The visa called visa für Eheschliessung ,
Is it a good decession ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/13 6:11 AM as a reply to nigham.
hello,

sorry about your visa, in which country you appled and also name the embassy please. and what is the reason for your visa rejection.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/13 9:20 AM as a reply to nigham.
Hi Nida,

sorry to hear about your visa, but don't worry there is always a way, as long as one is right. The marriage visa (Eheschliessung) is deifinetely one way to go about it. But before i can give my advice I would like to know the exact reason which they mentioned on the rejection letter. As for me, if the detective lawyer says everything is ok with the marriage than I dont think that should be the reason. What I would like to know is what your husband does for earning, how much is his earning at the moment, whether he has his own apartment/house? Is this the first marriage of your husband? Also try to obtain a written letter from the detective lawyer about his findings regarding your marriage, as someone is telling lies here, it could be the lawyer or anyone.

regards, Raj++
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
11/1/13 10:02 AM as a reply to nigham.
I applied at embassy of pakistan. My husband has a big flat on rent from 2002+ his earnings is really good. The inquiry officer at my place said all is good. And when my husband asks why they dont accept merraige. They said there is no picture of bride signing the nikah papers. Though we had dholak + nikah function. He took both functions pictures. And never said that where is signing picture.
My home and function venue were on walking distance. At time of nikah i was home. Molvi sahib came n asked and then went to the venue to ask my husband.
This is so tiny issue. And they straight away rejected family reunion visa on the basis that they dont accept our merriage
Its love merraige from my husband side.and he is so disappointed. What you guys think that visa for merraige will work ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/13 10:03 AM as a reply to nigham.
On rejection letter only this written is embassy dont accept your merraige. With no reason. This reason is told by ausländerbehörde when my husband enquired.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/13 11:19 AM as a reply to nigham.
you have the right to appeal or not. if you have this then you bring all the pictures and movies of the wedding with you to the embassy and show them. you have nikkah certificate or not? and how much time your visa process take 

regards.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
11/1/13 1:41 PM as a reply to leon khan.
Hi Nida,

did you file your application at the Embassy in Islamabad or the Consulate in Karachi?
The reason i'm asking this is recently I also had bad experience with the detective lawyer hired by the Consulate General in Karachi. His name was Farrukh Zia and precisely he was an a**hole.

regards, Raj++
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/13 2:09 PM as a reply to nigham.
Islamabad.
In end there s something wrong. Which i cant figure out. Its my husband first merriage. Mine too. I feel very sad.
I have valid merriage certificate.
My husband says if we cant satisfy them then lets apply for visa for merrige. That ll satisfy them enough.

I dont know either its a good move or not.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/13 2:11 PM as a reply to nigham.
It took 6 months. N in this february it would be my 2nd nikah aniversary.
I dont have right to appeal. They say apply again.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/13 3:12 PM as a reply to nigham.
Hi Nida,

I can understand your frustration and pain very well

Do you have the contacts of the Detective lawyer who visited you? If yes than I will go to them and ask them in written about their findings, if then can give you a clearance than do the translation and send it to your husband so he can discuss with the respective Aussländerbehörde in Germany. If still it doesnt work than hire a good lawyer and bring the German Embassy to court so that you can challenge them about the authentication of your marriage.

If you are right than there is no way anyone can deny you the family visa. Cheer up and keep us posted.

regards Raj++

P.S: this is not a legal advice
P.P.S: you can always apply for marriage visa in the meantime.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/13 3:24 PM as a reply to nigham.
you have NADRA Nikah certificate. and your nikah paper is registered in union council? and in which province you live? 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/13 4:11 PM as a reply to nigham.
Yes my husband has hired a lawyer there. I think what we lacked is the answer to questions.i never asked my husband about his earnings. As i am chartered accountant. And earns good here. Though we exchange gifts. We have huge email + call records.
All documents were true. Even nadra certificate. This is the only thing which i didnt knew. The more i think of mistake is this question n question that who is his best friends. N i said its me.as He s every time in contact wd me.
May be these two answers made them think like this. In end i am in situation on regret.

I dont remember inquiry officer name. When he said all is well. I was like wow.so i didnt asked his contact details.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/5/13 4:11 PM as a reply to nigham.
My marraige was also not being recognized because of another issue. I was asked to instead apply for Eheschließung. But problem with Eheschließung is that you have to declare that you are unmarried. For Pakistanis they want it from your UC. How can you do it if you are married unless you fake it. After a lot of argumentation , I was offered the following way out. It took only 2/3 weeks to get the court order:

You have to file a case "Suit for Declaration" before the district judge of the city where your nikah took place(address on Nikahnama). The petition would be filed under Section 42 Specific Relief Act. The court order has to state that your marriage is legally valid. Get a good lawyer( infact two of them) who can convince the Judge in first hearing. The case would be You (Plaintiff) vs your husband(Defendant) where you will claim that you are legally wedded to your husband. Your husband will submit a statment and power of attorney(Attested by Embassy/consulate of Pakistan in Germany and notary public) to a lawyer in Paksitan that he accepts your claim. The court will decide the case as prayed after seeing your Nikahnama, written statements and may call witnesses of Nikah.

Submit it to the Embassy with a letter to reopen your case.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
11/6/13 11:16 AM as a reply to nigham.
Can we take stance that after all valid things its only embassy not accepting our merriage. So its the embassy who should grant us visa for merraige. My husband says come here to add more validity we will do court merriage in germany and submit that court marriage in ausländerbehörde

Will it work if we submit appointment letter of court merriage with this new application ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/13 3:45 PM as a reply to Abdul Majid Majid Malik.
hi bro after doing all this procedure,embassy did accept your nikah nama and NADRA marriage certificate?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott