Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa

Respuesta
15/10/13 9:35 en respuesta a leon khan.
Hello,yes the embassy has taken verification fee on the day I have submitted my application . Verification officer rang me two weeks ago on the day he wanted to come but unfortunately I wasn't in city. So it's delayed by Eid now IN SHA ALLAH he will come after Eid may be this time he won't give any notice before! Can you please tell me how he do verification I mean does he take interview or what???? Many thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
15/10/13 17:51 en respuesta a zara chuhdary.
My wife submit documnts for verification in july 12 at germay then after long time in november one person came from islamabad embassy for verification after 1 month my wife received call in germany and got marriage certificate but still i did not apply for visa now i want to apply visa even my verification completed and i have german marriage certificate now wht will be process any idea?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
15/10/13 21:57 en respuesta a zara chuhdary.
hallo,

the verification ask the same questions what the officer asked you at the embasssy when you was submitting your documents. it all about you and your spouse relationship. nothing complicated. so do not worry about it.

Eid Mubariq to you and your family.

regards
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
16/10/13 19:22 en respuesta a leon khan.
Hallo,
Thank You So Much.Eid MUBARAK to you and your Family as well and GUD LUCK.When you get any result from embassy please update.Many thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/02/14 7:47 en respuesta a leon khan.
Hi dear any update in your case???? Please let me know I'm still waiting thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/02/14 15:30 en respuesta a zara chuhdary.
HI guys...

I have gone through few threads but my case looks a lil bit different.

It has been 10 weeks since I applied for spouse visa. No communication from the embassy or ABH...

But a week ago my husband called ABH and they told him they are waiting for marriage verification from India. But NOTHING regd marriage verification has been initiated frm the embassy yet. I didnt get any mail or call asking for verification fees. I called chennai consulate, but in vain...emoticon What do I do?

Has anyone got similar experience?? pls Share

Thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
15/02/14 10:12 en respuesta a Anu.
Hi dear, could you please ask your husband how to contact ABH and if he has any email Adress or phone number for them.
Many thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/02/14 6:53 en respuesta a zara chuhdary.
zara:
Hi dear, could you please ask your husband how to contact ABH and if he has any email Adress or phone number for them.
Many thanks

It all depends on the location/city where your spouse stays... Its easy to find if they search in their local directory
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/02/14 9:32 en respuesta a Anu.
Hi dear thanks for replying but I have heard they at file file goes to Berlin or Frankfurt then from their it goes to the related city is that true????could u please tell me if it is so.and if you know how long they take to send the file back or contact to your spouse.is there numbering system over there????
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/07/14 17:01 en respuesta a zara chuhdary.
Hello guys, 

I have applied for a spouse-visa on 03. April, 2014. Than after one and half month on a request I have submitted a DD for marraige varification process 35000/- on 01. June, 2014.

Till now no verification officer came to home or no other reply from the consulate side. I sent mails but no reply. It is really frustrating without any kind of transperency in the visa process. Its been long time. 

Frustrating part is why dont they inform before coming. I mean a week before not an hour before. 
I feel very wiered about it. In this 21st century, they work like in eightys. And its their responsibility to inform, so that we can do any plan. I feel insult sometime.

I think, we should protest to change the process and add transperancy. It is an insult as we are the central part of all these application. And you are running everything like a blackbox. This is unacceptable. 

You are sitting in my country and not behaving responsible. Its just not acceptable. 

Guys, I am still waiting for marriage varification and god knows when they will come. Thanks in advanced for your reply. emoticon 

Regards

Megha
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/07/14 20:54 en respuesta a jhanvi.
Forget about 80s, even 10-15 years back one could get spouse visa within 1 day. Those were the "ache din". There was no marriage verification. They took it at  face value, untill some desi babas did sham marriages - illegal immigration.

Recently, UK NRI obtained his own death certificate in India to claim insurance benefit in UK. The certificate was issued by state government. This kind of death certificate cannot be obtained in UK. You can imaagine the verification officers will have to go to extra lengths to verify whether the marriage is genuine or whether both the spouses have disssolved their earlier marriages, which is difficult to prove from govt. records. Verification officers will  discreetly verify all the details. They may not inform you at all. Depending on the postcode where you live they may take extra time. 

We feel insulted that in our country there is so much fraud in our system. The government has failed to provide a proper system to keep civil records. We should start protest against our own government  first.

3 months is the timeline. You have to be very patient with spouse visa. Once you come to Germany, you will not experience such delays.

Good luck!!

0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
15/07/14 12:06 en respuesta a Wim Hannover.
cebit:
Forget about 80s, even 10-15 years back one could get spouse visa within 1 day. Those were the "ache din". There was no marriage verification. They took it at  face value, untill some desi babas did sham marriages - illegal immigration.

Recently, UK NRI obtained his own death certificate in India to claim insurance benefit in UK. The certificate was issued by state government. This kind of death certificate cannot be obtained in UK. You can imaagine the verification officers will have to go to extra lengths to verify whether the marriage is genuine or whether both the spouses have disssolved their earlier marriages, which is difficult to prove from govt. records. Verification officers will  discreetly verify all the details. They may not inform you at all. Depending on the postcode where you live they may take extra time. We feel insulted that in our country there is so much fraud in our system. The government has failed to provide a proper system to keep civil records. We should start protest against our own government  first.3 months is the timeline. You have to be very patient with spouse visa. Once you come to Germany, you will not experience such delays.Good luck!!

I think you are right, it is like ' Green grass has to burn togather with Dry Grass'. I mean honest people   as 'Green Grass' and people doing fraude are 'Dry Grass'. They dont trust our state government      
  certificates. Thats completely understandable and at the same time shame. 
  Yes, It will help in such situation: To trust those guys and have lots of patience. I wish, next five years,   may Narendra Modi Government do something. Because we are the biggest democracy and its time to   change india to get a respectful place in the world. 
  Thanks for your reply! 
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
22/07/14 22:57 en respuesta a jhanvi.
Finally, After 7 weeks from the verification fees paid, a verification officer came suddenly. He called me from the station to show him an exact way to home. I picked him up and than all formalities done. Now atleast first long step is done. Now waiting how long will it take to the next step?  Is there any standard time span from the day verification is done till Visa stamp? Thanks!  Guys, have patience please. It is slow but it will surely happen sooner or later emoticon
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
23/07/14 6:28 en respuesta a jhanvi.
No.. Standard
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/07/14 15:36 en respuesta a jhanvi.
From the date of application of Family Reunion Visa, Normally they will provide the visa in 5 weeks.
But if the marriage and birth certificate verification (for your kid) in initiated, then from the date of your payment for verification, it takes 15 weeks to get the visa in hand. if u call, or write a mail doesnt make any difference.
And normally after the verification at home is done, it takes 6 weeks to get the visa in hand.

My suggestion would be avoid applying for Family reunion visa normally from October till February.because you get marriage certificate verification initiated  during this period. This is my own observation. you can check with others too..

Alles Gute :emoticon
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
9/10/14 0:57 en respuesta a Karthick Eswaran.
Dear Brother.
 I applied 2 months ago for spouse visa at German Embassy pakistan and 3 weeks ago an officer came to my home and visited me also verified my documents along my marriage ceritificate, so my wife is a German National, so what is the next process? and how long will it take to get  my visa in hand? hope u help me .. thanks allot.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/10/14 22:29 en respuesta a alinayle51 hashimi.
hi,
So now your papers will go to germany and the ABH in germany will check your paper and then contact your wife in germany. may be they asked her a few question and then they will send thier opinion back to islamabad embassy and then the embassy will decide to give you visa or not.

it take round about 9 months less or more..
thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
6/11/14 23:37 en respuesta a leon khan.
I applied for spouse visa at german embassy pakistan on 6-aug-2014 at 25-sep-2014 an officer visited me at home and verified my all documents then at 15-oct-2014 my wife recieved a letter for Auslanderbehorde to submit her documents then at 25-oct-2014 my wife submited her documents and now the Auslanderbehorde is waiting for my marriage verification report from embassy so what should i do and how long will it take to get my visa in hand?please help meee..
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/11/14 18:39 en respuesta a ahmad yaqubi.
Dear Friends,

i am new to this forum emoticon. I would like to share my visa (family reunion) experince to you all emoticon. This may be a pain killeremoticon for those who are still trouble in their own visa cases, i guess emoticon

Family reunion spouse visa (Indian Man Vs German Woman): You need more patience !!!!emoticon

# I have been applied through German consulate, chennai on 23.06.2014emoticon
# Visa head advised me to do A1 German Language Course and told me to send the certificate through email (scanned copy).emoticon emoticonemoticon
# Visa officer was called me on 23.07.2014 and confirmed my course end dateemoticon
# I have got the certificate on 25.09.2014 (lanaguage course duration : 04.08.2014 to 12.09.2014)
# Forwarded the language certificate (scanned copy) on 25.09.2014emoticon
# An email from visa head on 25.09.2014 : Your langauge certificate was sent to the local Aliens Authority in Germanyemoticon
# I wrote an email to visa head on 29.09.2014: to asked about the current status of my applicationemoticon
# An email from visa head on 02.10.2014 : The Aliens Authority in Germany is in contact with your wife regarding further documents. Their approval is to be awaited. emoticon
# My wife got a letter on 06.10.2014  from ABH (local alien  office) : Asked her to submit further documents emoticon
# She have been submitted everything on 03.11.2014emoticon
# She was called to ABH on 11.11.2014 : They were informed; Approval letter has been forwarded to chennai consulateemoticon
# I wrote an email to visa head on 12.11.2014 : to asked about visa approvalemoticonemoticon
# An email from visa head on 12.11.2014 : Resident permit issuedemoticonemoticon

Note: In my case-no marriage certificate verification; We were married at Copenhagen Commune, Denmark emoticon.

Thanks
friend
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
19/11/14 9:16 en respuesta a monika gerngross.
Hello Mannai, Its a pretty old post, but hope you can explain this. When you said you got your MC pre verifyed by embassy, what do you mean by that. You have given your MC to local consulate without appling for Visa? Thanks..SAM
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott