Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

RE: Re: Australia, Canada, UK or Germany.....

Re: Australia, Canada, UK or Germany.....
Respuesta
29/10/04 17:16 en respuesta a Nishant Gupta.
yeah nreddy, I know what you mean, but we're working on Plan B, even if we really don't want to leave Germany at all.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Australia, Canada, UK or Germany.....
Respuesta
29/10/04 22:18 en respuesta a Nishant Gupta.
"People here,who are living life of content here are the people who came here illegally. struggled a lot. married a german. opened a restaurant. they are happy as they got return of their struggel."

HAHAHAHAHA.

Attention: Worst case scenario coming.

Well, in the worst case a legal immigrant not only ends up saying good bye to half of his salary, paying taxes for the car and on the oil which he needs in order to go to work, then the Value Added Tax on every product he buys, then paying absurde high car insurance rates for the first five years, and paying rent to finance somebody's altersvorsorge, spending his free time to learn their complex language and rules, repeating part of his life (like getting a driver's license and maybe studying for a german test), to loose the status he had in his home country, loose contact to his friends and spending years alone, and then keep hearing that he should get used to the idea that he will never get a pension because the pension system is a ticking time bomb. Not to mention the feeling of disconectedness and in some cases of plain rejection.

-------
I don't think that anyone here has to worry about what will happen after the five years, pension payments or not, as long as he has a job, he has nothing to worry about, since the kommunen can not afford to loose a tax payer ... just look at the numbers! They would on the other hand, be more than pleased to get rid of someone who is unemployed and receiving unemployment help, but this is valid for almost every country I know (some countries have no unemployment insurance, so they don't care as much).
0 (0 Votos)

RE: Re: Australia, Canada, UK or Germany.....
Respuesta
29/09/14 10:43 en respuesta a A Alvarez.
Dear All,

I think its an intersting thread and I would like to know the opinions of all the significant members after almost a decade of living in Germany?

Regards.
Raj++
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3