Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: How long time einbürgerung takes?

Toggle
How long time einbürgerung takes?
Answer
6/2/10 8:33 PM
How long time einbürgerung takes after submitting the application.
GP
0 (0 Votes)

Re: How long time einbürgerung takes?
Answer
6/2/10 10:46 PM as a reply to phuntsog dorjay.
in frankfurt am main, it takes exactly 3 months.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/10 11:22 PM as a reply to phuntsog dorjay.
Please search Forum. We all have differant experience. Sometimes up to 9 month depending on locality. Mine took exactly 7 month. Best ask your local office.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/10 11:23 PM as a reply to phuntsog dorjay.
Hi Thanks!
One more question do you have to show your income again in the end. Or you just need to submit your passport?

MFG
GP
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/3/10 2:01 AM as a reply to phuntsog dorjay.
no, in frankfurt am main.
0 (0 Votes)

When to pay fee
Answer
6/16/10 4:30 PM as a reply to phuntsog dorjay.
I have submitted my application for Einbürgerung before 1 month. But they did not ask me to pay the processing fee of 255 euros. Anyone knows when they will ask to pay this money?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/10 4:48 PM as a reply to phuntsog dorjay.
Hi

For me it was less than 3 months in Frankfurt.

@Somebody
They will take this money when you will contact them after cancellation of your current nationality. That is what I am waiting for.

For different countries older nationality cancellation rules are a little different.

Faisal
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/10 10:03 AM as a reply to phuntsog dorjay.
hello mmtt,fktrust7, iam applying for einbürgerung
in ffm and looking forward for contacts who have done it before in ffm. can i have your email id.?
pls ping me at psankarganeshATgmailDOTcom
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/10 2:23 PM as a reply to phuntsog dorjay.
I have received a letter to pay 255 euros along with my rental papers for my einbürgerung. But they did not say anything about the status of my application. In case, if they did not give me einbürgerung certificate, will they pay back the money I paid? Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/10 6:06 PM as a reply to phuntsog dorjay.
Whatever the outcome of your application, fee is non-refundable. You will not get it back.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/17/10 9:27 PM as a reply to phuntsog dorjay.
Today I have got a letter from amt regarding my einbürgerung. They asked me to get an appointment to sign some Loyalität document in front of them. Also they have sent me some documents and asked me to go through this document and they want to discuss the content of that document with me. Have any one attended such interview before in karlsruhe ? If so please let me know what exactly the interview is about? Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/13/13 1:01 PM as a reply to phuntsog dorjay.
In Erfurt, Thuringia, it takes at least 2 years.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/14/13 8:22 AM as a reply to Subramanyan Uppi Gowda.
Even if nobody who has applied for Einbürgerung likes to hear this, it is a fact that nobody can say how long it will take. It depends on personal circumstances, the city you have applied in, paragraph under which you have applied, etc etc etc.

I know it is not what we like to hear. I was very anxious as well during the wait period and scoured all foren to check if I can find an answer. Null, nyet, nada.

For me it took 1.5 years despite the best will of the clerk and the section head to grant me the same. I applied under para 8 - VIP Einbürgerung.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/19/13 11:25 AM as a reply to Rajat Agarwal.
In Erfurt they first take the filled application form and then later inform you about the documents needs. ( This process takes from 3 to 4 months).  Remaining process takes more time depending on the availibility of the ridiculous set of documents they want to see.  I am not sure why they would require documents like:
Immatrikulationsbescheinigung and
hochschulzugangsberechtigung
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/14 11:32 AM as a reply to Subramanyan Uppi Gowda.
Hello all,

I wonder if anyone undergone Einbürgerung after Paragraph §9. Could you let me know how long did it take for you? many thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott