Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Re: Working in Switzerland without loosing German NE?

Toggle
Hi All,

I am constantly follwing all the discussions @Trust7 and have a very high opinion about the suggestions and help from the forum.

I have got a work opportunity in Switzerland. I am having NE in Germany. Is it possible for me to stay in Germany and working in Swiss? (to keep the residence permit)

What kind of formalities need to be complied here. I certainly don't want to loose NE in Germany!!

Thanks for your suggestions and help,
Best Regards,
Vinod
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Working in Switzerland without loosing German NE?
Answer
9/26/05 8:23 PM as a reply to Vinod Balakrishna.
Hi Vinod,

In Switzerland there is a special "G-Permit" known as Border-Commuter-Work-Permit. G-Permit holder must reside outside Switzerland in the border area and must return to his residence on a daily basis.

regards
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Re: Working in Switzerland without loosing German NE?
Answer
7/18/13 4:57 PM as a reply to Akshay Khanna.
Hi,
I do not have NE yet, I have been working in Berlin for only 1 year now. Can I attempt something like this? Working in Switzerland and living in Germany? and would that help in the long run with getting German nationality?

thanks and Kind regards,

Moiz.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3