Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Spouse Visa for me

Spouse Visa for me
Answer
6/10/13 8:24 AM
i have run through the forum, but my case is little different,
My husband gt a job in Munich and we have both applied for visas together.
He apploed for work visa and me the dependent visa. till now no marriage verification has been asked.
Also, I hold a masters from a university in germany and i had my student visa till December 2012.
I stayed in germany for 2 years before coming down last year.
I can speak good german and have also worked there during my masters.

So will it be easier for me to obtain the dependent visa now?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/11/13 4:40 PM as a reply to janani - Neelakantan.
Hi,

Yes, it's definitely easier in your case, mainly because the Auslaenderbehoerde probably has your last Anmeldung, personal details and history in Germany. Therefore what I believe is that some of the mandatory checks at Auslaenderbehoerde Muenchen might not be necessary.

German language requirement is a separate issue. If you have the A1 then it shouldn't be an issue to apply for the visa in India. About the integration course, It's completely up to the visa officer who checks your file when you first apply for residency in Munich. But I'm pretty sure that with a German masters' degree you won't be asked to do an integration course.

Btw, I'm also in Munich and my wife underwent a similar process from Feb until May. She's now in Munich. Let us know if you need any infos.

Omkar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/3/13 5:21 AM as a reply to Omkar.
hi
Thanks a lot...as of now i have completed 4 weeks and i have still not recieved anything from the consulate or ABH...no marriage verification fee or no document has been asked till now...iam patiently waiting...i assume if they had to go for verification process they would have initiated by now.....i asked the bangalore german consulate, they told me they still havent recieved any answer from the ABH...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/8/13 2:16 PM as a reply to janani - Neelakantan.
hey i got the visa today...it took 5 weeks...and u were right...no document was asked for me...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott