Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: tourist visa

tourist visa
Antwort
16.06.13 18:04
Hi, I am a PhD student in Magdeburg; Germany. I have my phd contract only till sept 2013, so I cant think of applying dependent visa for my wife. But I am planning to bring her to gerrmany as a tourist. But some one said, if we bring wife as tourist, after 3 months she has to go back and later till next six months she can not apply as dependant. I am not sure about this 6 months waiting period for applying as dependant. Is this true, that we have to wait 6 months or so? Kindly help with this information.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
17.06.13 16:09 als Antwort auf gouri sankar sandaka.
Should not have any problem as such. My wife did apply for dependant visa right after her visit to Germany and no questions were asked. I cannot provide any official documentation though but wish you luck incase you go ahead with the application.

Regards,
HPRJ.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
19.06.13 08:40 als Antwort auf gouri sankar sandaka.
To apply for dependant visa for your wife, u need to have minimum 6 months Resident permit. 

so sep 2013 is just 3months ahead. In this case i dont think u vl get dependant visa. Becos the processing itself vl take this 3months time maximum.

Better get her under tourist visa, which has maximum validity of 3months time. This will be more convenient to you.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott