Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Spouse Visa Process

Respuesta
13/05/13 13:54 en respuesta a Mani.
Dear Mani,

Yes u hav to wait. Trackingis not possible. Anyways after 3 or 4 weeks ask your ABH the status. Then u vl know something abt it.

Until then u have to be patience with cross finger.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/05/13 14:22 en respuesta a Mani.
Hi Mani,

I agree with Moonmal, However I heard some of myfriends speaking about some tracking facility on the website of VFS for chennai. Althouh I have no experience of chennai embassy. But,I believe it's better in processing the applications.

Anyways if you wish to enjoy your waiting time' .. read the the previous posts and you will know about the wonderful ordeal we have been through .. emoticon (Pun included).

Regards,
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/05/13 14:25 en respuesta a saikat sanyal.
Tracking with VFS is not useful. Because normally embassy vl inform you about ur approval over the phone and but the VFS vl take time to update even this. 
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/05/13 14:26 en respuesta a saikat sanyal.
Seems like chennai consulate have some different paper work done. Like pay slip and marriage photograph is mentioned in chennai family reunion visa requirement.

But in Bangalore, they didnt ask for Pay slip. Marriage photo is mentioned but when i gave them, they said it is not required. Not sure why they told that. 

[hope2shine] from which consulate you applied. 
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/05/13 14:30 en respuesta a Mani.
If anything is not asked in the embassy never mind. the ABH will ask you for the required papers if it is really missing. Dont worry.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my case, i again submitted all the documents one more set to ABH and also i have to show all my original documents too. In this way they have verified my documents.

So everything depends on ABH.

Best of luck
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/05/13 14:36 en respuesta a moon mal.
I dont get it. What you mean i need to show all the original again to ABH?
Because original document like wife BC, degree certificate are all in India with her. I cannot carry with me as she might need it any time.

If it is only documents related to me - Rental agreement, pay slip, contract, Blue card, marriage certificate - Then i have all these documents.
Please let me know what document you showed.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/05/13 14:38 en respuesta a Mani.
as it happend in my case i said.

I got to show all the original documents Rental agreement, pay slip, contract, Blue card, marriage certificate etc., in my local ABH. 

All Bureacuracy..
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/05/13 12:02 en respuesta a Mani.
Hi Mani,

I applied from eastern region, and yes (just an info)- my wife submitted all the listed docs along with my docs so ABH didn't gave me a call to show them again .

Marrriage photos-might be required if verification is inititated.

Check with ABH after 4 weeks and follow up with the local embassy. In my case they took another 4 weeks although the approval from ABH was cleared in a month and it was only when I wrote a follow up mail they asked my wife to submit itinerary and passport.

Regards,
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/05/13 13:38 en respuesta a saikat sanyal.
ok - Will check after 4 wks with ABH.

My case - my wife and kids passport is already submitted and I have give a copy of itinerary also along with the documents

In the document I submitted - have given my wife number and email id. But if ABH wants to contact they will be sending mail to my postal address in Germany - Is that correct?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/05/13 14:03 en respuesta a Mani.
Halo Mani,

Well , to your query that whether ABH will send communication to your adress in Germany?- 'Logically yes'.
But don't worry they will get in touch with you.

However, I think moonmal will be in a better position to answer this as because he had already experienced this stuff.

Ciao,
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/05/13 14:05 en respuesta a Mani.
Ya ABH will send u letter for any correspondence. They dont prefer calling. As i have experienced several times.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/05/13 14:41 en respuesta a moon mal.
Sounds good - tks for the info 
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/05/13 19:56 en respuesta a Mani.
Hi all,

This is a very active n informational thread. Am also one of you guys, dealing with the process. My wife is pursuing her Phd in Germany since Jan,13. My details are as follows :

Dt of Application - 18th Feb, 2013 at Bangalore consul

Documents submitted - All as mentioned for the German National Visa. Additional documents - Wife's research and employment contract and Hosting agreement from her university. 

I was born in Haryana. My birth certificate is in Hindi and submitted an affidavit in english for the same. Am exempt from A1 certi as i have university qualification and wife is a researcher. 

Unlike some of the members experience here, I have not got any call for interview till date. The only call i got, they asked me to submit my graduation n post grad certis with additional fee of Rs 4,000 for the verification. Did the needful on 26th april.

Still awaiting any revert from them on my visa status. All the documents i submitted are per their checklist, nt sure if that is delaying the process. Its already been more thn 3 months since i made the application.

Any thoughts? 

Regards
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/05/13 9:17 en respuesta a Arun M.
Visited ABH today after 2 weeks application submission in Bangalore. 
No Expectation - Just a check to make sure things are OK.

But to my surprise, the status says "In Progress" and the lady mentioned they havent received any document from Bangalore. 

Does it take more that 2 wks to send the document or it is a normal timeline?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/05/13 9:20 en respuesta a Mani.
It takes minm. 3 weeks to 6 weeks.

So u need to have patience. in my case it came in 5th week.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/05/13 9:47 en respuesta a moon mal.
ok. So, Patience is the key emoticon 
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/05/13 11:53 en respuesta a moon mal.
I’ve also faced similar problem. But I did great experience with India Coaching & Consulting. They solved my problem within two weeks. I would like to suggest u people to contact them.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/05/13 12:36 en respuesta a Raj Ramu Ramu.
Can you tell exactly how they can help?
1st time am hearing a 3rd party can help in family reunion visa - Did you go thro them?

Thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/05/13 14:40 en respuesta a Mani.
The lawyers of India Coaching & Consulting deal directly with embassy or Ausländerbehöde (in Germany). It means they force ausländerbehöde/embassy to accelerate the pending process and help you to make necessary documents if necessary.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
29/05/13 5:35 en respuesta a moon mal.
Hi Moonmal,

You have been really fortunate in your case. Can you please let me know what I or my wife can do to ensure the visa is processed at the earliest. 

Its been 3.5 months for me since i made the application. I was told that the process will take 8 weeks atleast its been a lot more than that now.  Appreciate any idea or thoughts!!

Regards
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18