Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

MBA student/ future

Toggle
MBA student/ future
Answer
5/24/13 12:26 PM
Hi,
One of MBA student was asking for following questions. He has ca. 5 years IT sales and Marketing experience. His questions are given below:

1. He has started MBA. If he finds a job now, is he applicable to get job visa from Germany or he must complete his studies?
2. If he completes MBA and if he does not find IT job after MBA, is he able to start any kind of job ( like KFC or Mcdonalds  ).If he does job in KFC or Mcdonalds then is he able to apply for NE? Are there any range of salary for NE? Are there job restriction for NE?
3. Can he start business after MBA. If yes then what is the requirement?  what he needs to do to get NE.

It would be really nice if someone can answer the above questions. Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards
Mora
0 (0 Votes)

RE: MBA student/ future
Answer
5/24/13 2:56 PM as a reply to londonusa2000@yahoo.com MO RA.
Hi Mora,

Let's name this MBA student as 'xyz'.

1. 'xyz' is permitted to work 90 full-days or 180 half-days as student.  (If xyz is a spouse of blue card holder or on valid family visa he /she can do job as well as studies but in consulation with ABH ! )

2. 'xyz'- Be positive !..well I don't know the cost of MBA here. However, can 'xyz' recover his actual financial costs by working in a small time scenario??. Food for thought!! emoticon. Well NE....

a) With normal Aufenthalstitel (permit) -NE can be applied provided 'xyz' has secured a valid job contract and subsequently 60 months of contribution to RV.

b) However,with blue card (which has minimum requirements,skills,salary e.t.c to be fulfilled) NE may be applied after contributing to the RV for a minimum of 21 months , along with B1 lang .

3.  The bank statement should be financially stable for the start up/registrtn and ofcourse consultation is required with ABH.

Regards,

P:S- not a legal advice
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/26/13 12:10 PM as a reply to saikat sanyal.
with new immigration laws, 'xyz' is permitted to work 120 full-days or 240 half-days as student. Also job search visa after finishing the studies is 18 months(earlier 12 months).
link
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#16
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/13 11:22 AM as a reply to Vishal Lakhanpal.
Halo dervish,

Thanks for the info and the rectification. emoticon

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/13 11:43 AM as a reply to saikat sanyal.
Hallo  hope2Shine,

your are welcome. No problems emoticon

I have emphasized here  many times to all the users , just make sure what you post , it should be corrborated with the facts/ valid info links. Many users who are seeking guidance/info  should not be misguided by wrong or incomplete info.

Have a nice day.
Gruss
DerVish
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/13 12:16 PM as a reply to Vishal Lakhanpal.
Hi Dervish,

Thanks for the advice, you will appreciate that I was just trying to help mora by suggesting a way and hence wanted him/her to get in touch with ABH for actual status. Well ,this allowance for students regarding job duration changed from Aug-2012. You seem to be a senior member and I am glad you are here to help.

@Mora- I am myself not a lawyer and necessary don't go through the amendments regularly.Suggest you to ignore my post.

@Trust7-I use the information available over internet or from my experiences. I will watch my participation henceforth.

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18