Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Blue Card Visa

Blue Card Visa
Antwort
04.05.13 12:09
Hello,

I have got the German Job Seeking visa which is valid for 6 months recently.I have done my post graduation in UK and  I have 5 + years of Job experience in  IT industry in which i worked in UK for 3 years and 2 years in India. I also have done certification at B2 level. I kindly request to clarify a few questions which i have?

1) Currently are the German companies willing to offer employment contract to foreigners in Germany?

2) How and what basis are they going to decide whether my job type falls in shortage sector.

3) If i secure a job offer from an employer then whom should i approach for further process of Blue card Visa

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks very much.
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: Blue Card Visa
Antwort
05.05.13 13:57 als Antwort auf Venkata Sunil Pilla.
Hi Bulldozer,

1) Currently are the German companies willing to offer employment contract to foreigners in Germany? (Yes, Special in IT) search in some websites like JobVite , Careers.stackoverflow.com , Monster.com

2) How and what basis are they going to decide whether my job type falls in shortage sector.
(IT and Engineering are in the shortage sector, but you need to get an offer wth Gross > 36,000 Euros per year for the BlueCard).

3) If i secure a job offer from an employer then whom should i approach for further process of Blue card Visa
(Immediately after signing the contract, your Employer/Sponsor should apply for it).

The info above are mainly based on my searches and info from this forum, I'm currently in the process of issuing an employment visa for an IT job and i'll go through the BlueCard steps when I get my Visa (if it went smoothly).
+1 (1 Stimme)

Antwort
06.05.13 12:13 als Antwort auf Mohamed M Shehab.
Hi Shehabic,

Thanks for your prompt response. :-) :-)

Regards,

BullDozer
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.05.13 08:55 als Antwort auf Venkata Sunil Pilla.
Hi,

I think you should apply for the work visa (converting  job seeker visa to work permit) from your country before you leave to Germany. Once you land in Deutschland, you visit aliens office in your location (location of your job)  to convert work permit to Blue card.This has to be done by yourself as your employer is not responsible for applying your Bluecard. All the best.

By the way, have you applied you job seeker visa from India? If yes, from which city in India? How long does it took for you to get the Job seeker visa?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott