Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Blue Card Institute Verification in Anabin

Toggle
Blue Card Institute Verification in Anabin
eu blue card eduactional qualification
Answer
5/1/13 9:58 AM
Hello,

First of all I would like to thank the site where it is providing so much helpful information.

I am living in Germany since from last 3 years on Work Permit and now trying to apply for Blue Card and visited Alien's Office and my situation is the officer says that my Instituite name is not there to proceed with Blue Card.

I have checked the Anabin database and found my university name is mentioned but not the name of the institute.

For Example: My Institute name is SB College of Engineering which is affiliated to University of Mysore but not the name of institute itslef but University of Mysore is listed in the Anabin Database.

Can you please suggest your inputs.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/1/13 11:24 AM as a reply to Prashant M Madagunki.
You can get a translated version of your degree certificate + your original certificate and show them that your university is affiliated to University of Mysore. 

You can also try to get a Certificate from University of Mysore stating that your institute is affiliated to them.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/13 12:25 PM as a reply to Prashant M Madagunki.
Hi Shant,

I am in a similar situtation as yours. I wrote an e-mail to anabin and they replied that since the university name is featuring along with an H+ rating so that means its recognised.

I don't know whether it will suffice or not. please share your experience.

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/13 1:01 PM as a reply to saikat sanyal.
Hello,

Can you please share your inputs to my mail-id pjaryan@rediffmail.com and I will also share all necessary updates.

Regards,
Prashant M M
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/14 5:21 AM as a reply to Prashant M Madagunki.
Hi All,

I am now in the same situation as mentioned above . After 8 weeks from submitting the application at chennai consulate, the aliens office is asking for degree, university and institute verfification in anabin.

My degree and university is available in the database with H+ rating. But the institute which is affiliated to the recognised university is not available.

There is a entry in the anabin database for all the recognised insitutes(in India) under "All India Directory of colleges" which again has a link to www.education.nic.in/collegedir/collegedir.asp. The colleges listed in this directory are recognised by anabin. But unfortunately this link doesnt works.

Can anyone share your experience on overcoming this issue.

Thanks,
Selva
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/14 9:44 AM as a reply to Selvaperumal.
Dear All,

Even one of my friend got his visa rejected, since his university name is not in ANABIN database. Indian Maritime Universities are all not entered in their database.

If they dont enter in their database, it means all our degrees are invalid. What kind of decision they are taking nowadays?

they should have thorough check up with Indian MHRD and should give back their decision. This is a big problm for every Indians.

Further, my frd asked to the ANABIN database guys, they asking for 200 euro for checking and entering intheir database and also time of 3 months duraiton (Exclusive of visa time). 

Whether any employer will wait for this much duration ?

I hope German Embassy should  change their process or should work with Indian consulate also....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/14 1:50 PM as a reply to Selvaperumal.
asp58:
Hi All,

I am now in the same situation as mentioned above . After 8 weeks from submitting the application at chennai consulate, the aliens office is asking for degree, university and institute verfification in anabin.

My degree and university is available in the database with H+ rating. But the institute which is affiliated to the recognised university is not available.

There is a entry in the anabin database for all the recognised insitutes(in India) under "All India Directory of colleges" which again has a link to www.education.nic.in/collegedir/collegedir.asp. The colleges listed in this directory are recognised by anabin. But unfortunately this link doesnt works.

Can anyone share your experience on overcoming this issue.

Thanks,
Selva

Hi asp58,

May i ask one question to you. what exactly they asked you in the decision letter, whether they put your application on hold or (I am sorry for my words) you got rejection. 
Even here in india, many university degrees not print  collage or institute name time all the time. and its also possible degree can be achieved directly from university. then how and why they actually need to recognized the collage .Strange!

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/14 1:52 PM as a reply to Simer.
There was a miscomunication between the employer and the aliens office.
the application is still under process

The consulate asked me to check if the degree and the university is listed in the andabin and send the screen shots from the anabin.

I checked and I found(both university and degree) listed and I have sent to the consulate.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/14 2:06 PM as a reply to Selvaperumal.
asp58:
There was a miscomunication between the employer and the aliens office.
the application is still under process

The consulate asked me to check if the degree and the university is listed in the andabin and send the screen shots from the anabin.

I checked and I found(both university and degree) listed and I have sent to the consulate.
Thanks for reply.

In my case, I asked my employer to check with ZAV. And they got answer from ZAV " we are already done with our process and sent our response to the Embassy. so now final decision is only with embassy"
Today i tried to call to the consulate here in New Delhi and they said, whet will send me latter with this decission very soon (Same last week answer) !

Also bit confuse, I attached my MCA degree with my application, Unviversity is in anabin list and degree is also but there is no further classification to this. but i also done my Bachelor's of science (IT) and attched with my application and both university and degree is in the anabin list. not sure if they will consider this one if MCA not!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott