Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: spouse visa applied from pakistan

Toggle
spouse visa applied from pakistan
Answer
4/25/13 6:50 PM
Is there any one om this forum who has applied spouse visa from Pakistan? Please share ur journey here.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/27/13 10:49 AM as a reply to hinu.
My wife applied around 3 years back from Karachi.It took around 3 months for the whole process which included A1 german exam,and the verification process also some time was spend on changing her surname and getting new ID and passport.
Please make sure that you have a stable job (no probziet) in order to avoid delays.

Hope it helps.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/27/13 1:52 PM as a reply to bjferns Ferns.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
4/27/13 1:52 PM as a reply to hinu.
My process has already taken 3 months bt still no approval.i gave my German exam before my marriage,my verification process is completed even now I dont noe how long will it take.abh in hamburg told my husband ur wifes visa is in last process it will be send to standesamt.my husband have a stable job he is not in probZeit.ur wife visa took 3 months after german exam n chnging of passport n id?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/27/13 7:50 PM as a reply to hinu.
It took 3 months ,after changing ID and passport.Hopefully you would get your visa soon
Best of Luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/27/13 8:17 PM as a reply to bjferns Ferns.
Can u please share ur experience with abh? Did u ever called them? And were you called for an interview before the approval of ur wifes visa??and one more question: didur wife recieved a call when her passport was ready or did she recieve an approval letter??
Actually I have also applied from karachi consulate so ur replies are of great help for me
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/29/13 7:22 PM as a reply to bjferns Ferns.
Please reply bjferns
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/29/13 9:56 PM as a reply to hinu.
I used to ping the ABH every 2 or 3 weeks,to inquire if the consulate has sent the completed verification to them and finally one day they told me they got all the details from the consulate and my wife would get the visa.I didnot have any interview or anything at the ABH. Regarding the consulate,my wife contacted the consulate for when her visa would be issued .Her passport was always with her,the consulate just took it for a day or 2 to issue the visa .Just keep on pinging the ABH.
In my case ,all the marriage witness etc were from KHI so it was a bit faster.

Hope it helps.If you have any more question let me know,i would answer them for sure but with a bit of delay.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/30/13 8:50 AM as a reply to bjferns Ferns.
They have kept my passport since the beginning may b the rule is a bit changed now.abh people told my husband dont worry ur case is smooth ur wife will get the good news bt v cant tell ehen.n ahen I enquired at German consulate khi they told me no clearance recieved yet:/. Neways thankuuuu so much for helping me n answering my queries so nicelyemoticon do pray that I get my visa soon ameen
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/13/15 10:33 AM as a reply to hinu.
i am in the same situation as yours..my husband enquired at hamburg abh and they told him they forwarded the approval to khi consulate and when i called khi consulate after 2 weeks they told me they havnt recieved the clearance yet..and when my husband again went to the abh they told him they dnt issue visa and dnt kno anything...can you tell me after how much time you got the visa?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott