Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Help to understand ISCED Level 5A

Help to understand ISCED Level 5A
eu blue card eduactional qualification
Respuesta
24/04/13 12:58
"

ISCED Level 5A

ISCED level 5A programmes are tertiary educational programmes that are mostly theoretically based. The educational program allows you take up professions with high skill requirements or admission into advanced research programmes.

They need to have a minimum cumulative theoretical duration (at tertiary) of 3 years’ full-time equivalent, although typically they are of 4 or more years. If a educational degree has 3 years’ full-time equivalent duration, it should be preceded by a minimum 13 years of schooling."

This i have received from a site http://www.blog.opulentuz.com/a-brief-on-educational-requirements-required-for-eu-blue-card/.I have 6+ years of experience in Information Technology and I have a 3 year degree in Computer applications and schooling of 12 years. Please confirm, if I am eligible to apply for the EU blue card.Your help is much appreciated.Thanks.LJo

0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott