Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Spouse Visa

Toggle
Spouse Visa
spouse name on passport
Answer
2/17/13 5:09 PM
Dear All,

My wife applied for a dependant visa for Germany from Kolkata German Consulate . Could anyone let me know, how essential is the relationship status on the passport ??
We married not so long ago(less than 5 months) and so my wife's passport doesn't have the spouse name added to it. I guess relevace of this issue has more to do with the place from where you are applying you visa.

Any information or Suggestion is greatly appreciated. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/13 8:46 PM as a reply to Pratyush.
Hi,

I saw ur posts. but u said your wife had applied for visa on OCT 2012. Still she is waiting for visa?

Now the question you have asked for is not so essential, as i see my frds, they received visa, without adding the spouse name.

Still i recommend you to ask to the ABH abt their requirement.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/13 9:09 PM as a reply to moon mal.
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply. 
My wife submitted her documents personally at the Kolkata Consulate BUT last week we received an email from Kolkata Consulate. Here is text from email:

Dear Ms. XXXXX,
You need to come for an interview since the 
Visa Officer
 would like to speak to you.

I am now a bit cofused about this interview call. Do you know of anyone who has come across the same situation as us, then please give us some feedback on the same. 

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/18/13 9:15 AM as a reply to moon mal.
moonmal:
Hi,

I saw ur posts. but u said your wife had applied for visa on OCT 2012. Still she is waiting for visa?

Now the question you have asked for is not so essential, as i see my frds, they received visa, without adding the spouse name.

Still i recommend you to ask to the ABH abt their requirement.
Apparently those people have random rules for everyone... So its not a surprise...Is it?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/19/13 3:03 PM as a reply to Kinshuk Srivastava.
Ya. But Arjun is waitng for almost half a year. this is too much.... !!!!!!!! Anyways let me see how my spouse visa will be processed from chennai consulate. I vl let you all know the updates.

she applied via VFS and finished her biometric on Feb14th 2013. Now consulate sent back her passport today to vfs. Hope the application process is started?

At this time shld i enquire the ABH about the process ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/20/13 2:39 PM as a reply to Pratyush.
Hi Arjun,

Did your wife got the VISA? I was willing to know about this interview stuff. Any info will be helpful.

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18