Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

RE: Re: Received German Citizenship

Respuesta
8/02/13 12:07 en respuesta a Rajesh Krishnadoss.
Hi,

does any one know if student time will be considered Full in Rhineland-Palatinate (Koblenz) ?

in Aug 2013 i will be living in Germany for 7 year, May i apply for German Citizenship by having 1 year Full time Job contract.

Atif Musaddaq
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
11/02/13 15:15 en respuesta a m musaddaq.
Hello Atif,

If you are going to apply for German citizenship you need Permanent Job contract. Other things counts later.

Best regards,
Mohamm
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/02/13 23:27 en respuesta a Abdul Mannan Mohammed.
Hi,  Mohamm

I have a Full time Job but the contract is only limitied for 1 year (31.03.2014). It should be unlimited contract ?

Atif Musaddaq
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/05/13 17:48 en respuesta a Vikas Mishra.
  •  I applied on Jan 19th 2010  after having lived in Germany since April 2001 on a work permit
  • I didnt recieve any letter till the end of Feb 2010 informing me that my application letter is being processed and I will be notified in case anything is required. Really slow.
  • I went for a Holiday to Greece in the first week of March 2010. Stayed for 4 days in Greece
  • 2nd week of March 2010 checked my postbox and I had a letter from KVR.
  • KVR letter informed me that i could come and collect my Urkunde . I needed to bring along the Original Passport that I hold ,  latest payslip and some bank transfer proof of some 235 or 265 Euros 
  • I went a couple of days later.
so overall in less than 2 months time from the date of Application, I was holding a German Passport.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/05/13 22:48 en respuesta a Ravi Shankar.
@shanks 
Could you please let me know where you applied for citizenship ?

Also how did the surrender of Indian passport worked.It is said that we should give the Indian passport to the German authority and they will take care of surrendering it.Does that mean later Indian embassy will send us back the cancelled passport or they keep it with them.

Or is it pssoible that when one gets the letter of citizenship one can apply for surrender at Indian embassy and get the surrender certificate which can be given to get the Urkunde.I think in this case one can still keep the old Indian cancelled passport with us instead of giving it away.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott