Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Long term visa Germany re-confirmation

Long term visa Germany re-confirmation
Respuesta
14/02/13 14:20
Dear all,

we are in a little bit mess. We applied for long term visa for my wife. She is indian, I'm german. Everything went through without problem, Ausländerbehörde agreed, German embassy give my wife call, that she can come an bring passport for stamping. But now, no VIsa will be issued, because there is a re-confirmation from Germany missing, embassy is saying. I'm also not getting any information how long it will take. Just technical problems are there.
Who knows something about this re-confirmation and why it is needed.

Thank you very much for answers.

Best regards
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/02/13 17:52 en respuesta a juergen rosin.
Hi

If Embassy is saying that any confirmation is missing so you can ask them how to get this. They will definetely help you. Or if you are in Germany or if you have any contact email id, so you can also write to them.

But if you are in India, so you can visit to embassy, and ask to meet consular officer there, she will be available at counter no. 4. And as you are a German, so it will be easy for yu to meet the officer.

regards
Minnie
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/02/13 18:33 en respuesta a monika gerngross.
Hi Miinie,

thank you for your answer.
Right now I'm in Germany. I was asking the people on the phone, how can I help. They are saying, I can't do anything. I also talked again with Ausländerbehörde. This officer was saying he gave approval. 
Embassy is saying the need some re-confirmation from Germany. And I was also not able to get any german officer on the phone. 
So I don't know, which confirmation is needed. THey just saying technical issues, server problems.

Thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
15/02/13 13:31 en respuesta a juergen rosin.
Hi,

I am having a similar problem with the visa of my wife and now they have called her for a 2nd interview at the Consulate. She applied from Kolkata embassy. Could you please tell me where did your wife applied  for German visa.

Greetings 
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
15/02/13 14:22 en respuesta a Pratyush.
Hi Arjun,

we applied from Mumbai fro Visa. We had been also there for second interview, they just wanted to know, which area we are going to stay.
Our problem is more or less solved. I had been able to talk in the visa section from Mumbai with a German officer. 
After bringing your passport for stamping, there is some procedure installed, were they confirm the datas. This is done electronical. Due some unknown reasons, this server is not working proper. Lot of Visa are not produced. Mumbai is working onn this issue, but can't say, when it will be solved. 

That's it. Thanks to everybody, who had been giving some information. 

Regards
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
19/02/13 7:46 en respuesta a juergen rosin.
hello,

my spouse is also a german national and it's been more than 3 months now and still ABH in germany hasn't got the report for german consulate in delhi. can you please tell me in your case how much time did this process take and will there be another round of interview as during the first time of application the lady at the counter collected my documents and asked few general questions. will this take further time as the investigation office has already visited long back.

thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
20/02/13 18:04 en respuesta a rambo three.
Hello,

from applying the visa at the Visa section in Mumbai, till we got the first feedback, it took around 3 month, 12 weeks. 
Means, after submitting the visa application to the officer, embassy sent it to germany.
Just small 2nd interview was there. Confirmation of address, where we going to stay in Germany. If your spouse is in germany, he should go to ABH to ask, where is the problem. 
Otherwise call the embassy and ask where is the problem. 

Best regards.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
21/02/13 7:54 en respuesta a juergen rosin.
@ rosinj . finally i got a reply and the report has now been sent to germany recently emoticon thanks.

1.although my wife would contact alien's office there but any idea how much time it takes there to take a decision on visa now ?

2.u mentioned about the 2nd round of interview, did it happen after u hear from embassy here or when the information gets back from germany. have u already got the visa or still waiting like me?

thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
22/02/13 10:51 en respuesta a rambo three.
@rambo3: Now, we got it. My wife already reached germany and we applied for Aufenhaltstitel.
Yes your wife should contact ABH, because is already good to be in contact with them. So they know the peoples face and most proberly the application will be done faster.
Second interview was done after request from germany, In some cases embassy is just doing work work for ABH.
If needed, your wife or you can contact me via my email: juergen.rosin@gmail.com
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott