Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Degree Recognization issue !!

Toggle
Degree Recognization issue !!
Answer
2/8/13 7:15 AM
Dear Members,

I have applied for Germany work permit for destination location Paderborn on 2nd Jan 2013. Now after nearly 5 weeks Today,I got call from visa section of Mumbai that the officer at Mumbai embassy needs my educational degree to be Recognized using below link
http://www.anerkennung-in-deutschland.de/html/en/index.php

I hold a Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering from Mumbai University also I have stayed in Germany for nearly 4 years before.

This is something new to me . This was not specified/listed in the list of documents on Mumbai German embassy website.

My employer informed me that he has taken pre-approvals at Paderborn and the authorities are waiting for my file to reach Germany and my visa will be granted in no time.What exactly is this pre-approval ? can this document be used at Mumbai to show that everything is approved from Germany ?

Has anyone any suggestions about same ? or gone through similar process before ? , Can my employer help me here by providing some letter or document ?

Awaiting for your expert inputs.

Kind Regards
Nmax.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/8/13 8:42 AM as a reply to Neenad Uttam Kivalkar.
@NMax: For the blue card,  a degree recognition is needed, that means you have to provide a certificate saying that your degree is equivallent to a German degree. , check the site, http://www.anerkennung-in-deutschland.de/html/de/

Who is your employer in Paderborn?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/8/13 10:07 AM as a reply to Maggi Maggi.
@maggi: Thanks for your response. Does the employer name really matter in such cases ? This is new to me.

Anyways I have pushed the employer to get involve about the same and cross check with Paderborn Authorities.

I shall update this thread If their is progress in my case.

Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18