Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: German Msc Student looking for Blue Card EU

Respuesta
30/01/13 23:34 en respuesta a Arianne.
I think first of all offiials should know/be aware of official Law. I think it is not always have a place. Especially if they are knowing about the blue card from the persons, who is interested with visa/work permit questions to implement the work contract. I believe most times the officials even apart from not knowing the blue card law, they are not willing to follow it after being informed
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
31/01/13 8:55 en respuesta a Ehtiram Aliverdi Hasanov.
ehtiram:
Hello Sami  and forum users.
First of all I would like to congratulate you with getting a job contract and work permit/visa and wish all the best in your future career and life in Germany.
Secondly, I would like to thank you  for sharing thoroughfully all the details of your efforts and valuable advices from your personal experience.
Thirdly, I would like to mention that I totally agree with all of your thoughts and share all of your ideas regarding the master studies/Blue Card or other job priority checking, etc.

Regarding the replies from Arianne, well it looks like Arianne him/herself is a German originated person and would like to discourage and don't like expats to come and work here in Germany emoticon. I am sorry for this opinion, but reading his/her posts I can get just the imagination like this. However, It is not clear   to me why working of expats here could be discouraged, if the expat especially is working in qualified field, like IT or other engineering related discipline. And why Arianne insists on that people should go back to their home country after graduation and apply from there ? For which reasons in this case, the Government allows for a jobseaker visa within the period of 1.5 year after your graduation ??? Is it just for formalities ??? I think this is also a part of Law.

As I am also in the same situation exactly, like you described, i.e. I did my bacheloor, even my master in my home country several years ago, and now here also doing my master again, just for the reason that the master of my home country is not recognized here. Apart from my studies I have about 8 years of professional IT experience, that is why it would be very good for me also If I could find a job in my field with the help of Blue card visa.
So, my question is that if it possible, can you please share a details how you managed to find a job ? And in which field is your job ? Also are the German language skills required in your job ? 

The reason why I am asking I am trying to find , but so far no success. So your information in this field, sharing experience would be much of value and many thanks in advance !!!

Ehtiram
Finding a job is quite easy espacially if you are from IT. There are a lot of online portals like http://www.arbeitsagentur.de, http://www.monster.de/, http://de.gigajob.com etc. From my experience a lot of companies seeking for candidates are located in NRW. Also there are a lot of new recuitment in East Germany (Dresden, Berlin etc.). Whilw searching for a job extend you search area to 200km. Please apply all realted jobs. There are a lot of job recuiting agency searching for a candidate for companies. I got my job through one of this agencies. It might take sometime that you recieve information from the companies regarding your application. Also please submit your CV both in English and in German. A basic german language skill is always preferrable but now there are a huge number of companies they ask for english. So it will not be difficult that a job agent contact you and ask for an interview. Just apply everyday to all the jobs related to your skills and wait a little.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
5/02/13 20:18 en respuesta a Riyadh Tanveer.
Thank you very much for thoroughful and detailed explanations.
Appreciate it highly. Good Luck and all the best in the future career!
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott