Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Re entry after abmeldung

Re entry after abmeldung
Answer
1/25/13 6:25 PM
Hello All,

My friend is in Germany, from India, on short duration and he had his family (wife and daughter) with him on dependent visa. But in last November his wife and daughter went back to India but he stayed here. Before going to India, his wife and daughter made abmelden (deregistration). His belief was that since duration is short and they dont have to come back. But due to certain reasons his project got extended and he needs to extended his stay as well. He is now thinking of bringing back his family.

Is it possible for them to enter Germany on same visa?

I believe that since they have made abmeldung their visa is not valid anymore and they have to apply again for visa and then come to Germany.

If anyone knows more about this issue, kindly reply.

Regards
Satish
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/25/13 9:48 PM as a reply to S Kumar.
I guess, they can enter germany even if they have deregistered. However, their visa must have a time period between which they should enter germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/26/13 5:06 AM as a reply to S Kumar.
Once abmeldung is done, they are no longer residents of German. Auslanderbehorde is the 1st point of contact for residents only. If you apply for national visa after abmeldung, then you have to apply at German consulate in India.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott