Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: What kind of Visa should I apply?

Toggle
What kind of Visa should I apply?
Answer
1/23/13 6:11 PM
Dear,

I need an urgent respond. I had worked Germany from 2001 till june 2007 around 7 years as a telecom Engineer then moved to UAE. I had permanent residence permit. But I am out from Germany more than 6 months so I think the permanent residence visa is not valid anymore.  I am going to join the same company again as a Senior Telecom Engineer.  Now what kind of Visa should I apply to enter Germany . The employer need me to join soon. I have seen there is new system called Blue card. Is that applicable for me? What is the step by step procedure in this case. Would really appreciate if someone with practical experience share the information.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Syed.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/25/13 2:33 AM as a reply to raj aryan.
Apply for national visa from your country of residence. For blue card, you need to earn more than €44000 and you should be a graduate. Your prior work experience and stay in Germany may help your application.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/25/13 6:18 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Thanks a lot for your reply. My wife and son can apply at the same time with me?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/25/13 9:16 AM as a reply to raj aryan.
yes application can be made at same time...although processing times can sometimes be different because of long process in dependent visa.....
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott