Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Blue card application from Mumbai

Antwort
15.12.12 09:27 als Antwort auf Sophie.
Hi Sophie,

About the appointment, yes it is in February 2013. I don't know why they gave such a late date, but I think it might be because Munich office might have a backlog of cases. Since my visa is valid till March, I don't think that matters much except that my PR will also be delayed because I think the PR clock starts when you get the Blue Card.

And I did not take any salary slips or Form 16. I have mentioned all the documents in initial posts.

Good luck with your appointment!

Hash
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
17.12.12 11:18 als Antwort auf Hash Patel.
Hi Hash,

Thanks for reply ..!

On the basis of the blue card sponsorship I received from German employer as per blue card law I want to apply for the Work visa for my spouse he will
travel along with me and need your help with the covering letter for my spouse ..!

Anyone on blog having any idea please guide me ..
My email address is learningalwaysrocks@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Sophie
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
17.12.12 19:13 als Antwort auf Sophie.
Hallo,

There is so much confusion in terms of the document required for Visa processing as per the checklist mentioned
on Bangalore consulate site and documents mentioned by Hash I have all of them but many other people are also
saying that our Salary slips, Health Insurance , form 16 and Bank statement are also required.

As Health Insurance and social security is provided by German employer itself which is mentioned in the contract.

Thanks,
Sophie
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.12.12 10:13 als Antwort auf Hash Patel.
I have the following addtional questions on the german work permit application.

1. Only a PDF version of the application form is available on the Mumbai consulate website. Will they accept hand written application entries into this form? Or is there a different form which can be fully completed on the PC?

2. I've got about 6 months validity remaining on my passport. The consulate website says "The passport should have a minimum validity of 12 months beyond the date of return from the Schengen territory"
How do i interpret this for a long term employment visa? Do i need to have 12 months validity at the time of application for the work permit?

3. Is the preapproval process by the employer still in place?

Could somebody throw some light on this please?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.12.12 09:08 als Antwort auf Sophie.
Hi sophie,

I have recently submitted my appliacation for EU blue card germany, my appointment was on 20th on this month in mumbai, i have the updated list of
document needed for applying for long term visa. 
  1. 1. application form hand writen
  2. declaration
  3. covering letter from company in india or incase of direct employment then letter writen from your side.
  4. letter from comapny in germany and work contract
  5. job Description
  6. curriculum vitae
  7. university certificates
  8. copy of passport
  9. DD of Rs 4400 with full name in block letter and passport no. on back of the DD 
  10. DD form
One has to apply  for long term work visa 1st and then have to apply for blue card after reaching germany.
i Hope this helps you.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.12.12 09:14 als Antwort auf VName.
hi
  1. the application should be hand writen
  2. pre approval is still in place, tell your employer to gent intouch with 3rd party (agnecy) like fragomen etc and you wrok is done
Best of luck
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.12.12 09:16 als Antwort auf RAKESH M GAONKAR.
Hi
This might give everyone clear picture
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.12.12 09:51 als Antwort auf Sophie.
Hi Sophie

Even i had taken all those document along with me, salary slips, form 16, health insurance etc with me , but they returned it back, i toke all those document as i did not want to run at last monent , but they require those whiich i have send you , only those document are required.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.12.12 17:49 als Antwort auf RAKESH M GAONKAR.
Thank you rgdezyns for the information.

On the job description, is there a standard template to be filled up or can I make my own document format? I've got the job contract document from my prospective employer which does contain a description of the nature of work.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
25.12.12 06:12 als Antwort auf VName.
As your prospective employer for the job description in German. You can have a look at many German JD's and you will get an idea of JD.
You can prepare job description based on what is present in the contract and provide your employer's contact details.

That should suffice.

Good luck with your visa.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
29.12.12 09:22 als Antwort auf Wim Hannover.
Hi, 

This forum has been really helpful. I am applying for the visa from the Mumbai consulate on 3rd january

Some  confusion regarding the form i have

a. In the place of father's name they ask for  only family name and then monthers family name and given names? Can someone give instruction if only father's suramae is to be entered or full name

b. In column 15, they ask the address of proposed residence. I know the city i will stay in but the exact apartment would be booked only after i get my visa and travel dates are fixed. What doi fill?

c. My work contract is valid till January 31, 2015 and passport till February 03, 2015 is it fine esp the consulate mentions that passport needs ot be valid for 12 months from the date of return?

please guide. 
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
29.12.12 09:50 als Antwort auf RAKESH M GAONKAR.
rgdezyns:
Hi
This might give everyone clear picture

Hi, 

Can ou please share ur emai id
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
29.12.12 12:26 als Antwort auf shyam b.
[quote=Hi Battuss, 

Can you please share ur email id at bikashbit@gmail.com

battuss]All,

I have received my visa approval. It took me exactly a month to get it.

Thanks for Hash for sharing his experiences on the forum. Do get it touch with me if anyone has any visa related queries.

Cheers.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.01.13 21:24 als Antwort auf Bikash Agarwal.
Hi All,

Hope you had a great new year.

Just to update you, I had an appointment for submitting Blue Card appllication today. The lady informed that I would receive the Blue Card within 3-4 weeks.

Let me know if any of you have any questions.

You can as well touch base with me - battushyamyadav@gmail.com.

Cheers,
SS
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.01.13 06:47 als Antwort auf shyam b.
battuss:
Hi All,

Hope you had a great new year.

Just to update you, I had an appointment for submitting Blue Card appllication today. The lady informed that I would receive the Blue Card within 3-4 weeks.

Let me know if any of you have any questions.

You can as well touch base with me - battushyamyadav@gmail.com.

Cheers,
SS

Hi Battus,
Did you have the pre approval , i am asking you as you told that it will take 3 to 4 week , because when i asked she told me that it would take 6 week
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.01.13 16:29 als Antwort auf RAKESH M GAONKAR.
Hi,

My employer told me pre-approval for visa (Vorabzustimmung) does not work any more eversince blue card was introduced. I am hearing it takes about 3 weeks from the day you submit your visa with biometrics.

Good luck
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.01.13 08:36 als Antwort auf Wim Hannover.
Just to clarify to you all...

After entering Germany, you will have to go to the immigration office to submit for your blue card application. Once this is done, you will receive your Blue Card within 3 to 4 weeks.

cheers,
Shyam.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.01.13 16:42 als Antwort auf shyam b.
Hi Guys,

Thanks everyone to share with useful information regarding to Blue Card visa.

In my situation I still waiting for visa to go to Germany...I am planing to live in Augsburg. Should I apply for Blue card in Augsburg city? (maybe somebody know special website or forms which I have to fill)
And which documents I need to get Blue card, when I reach Germany?

Thank in advance,

Nika.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.01.13 16:07 als Antwort auf Hash Patel.
Hi Hash,

How many days German Entry visa you got from German Consulate?

Best,
Sophie
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.01.13 17:20 als Antwort auf Sophie.
The entry visa would be normally valid for 3 months and you have to apply for residence permit during this time.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott