Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Urgent Suggestion required over Blau card

Hi Members,

I have few queries regarding the Blau card..also require your suggestion as I have visa extension appointment on 15 jan2013.
On a short notice require your suggestions.sorry for the inconveience.the queries are:

1.)I am on work permit visa sponsored by my company and staying with my family from feb 2012(12 months) .If i am working for one more year without changing the status of my work permit visa( to blau card). Am I eligible to apply for employer independent work permit visa as i would have completed 2 years(24months).Is there any clause or rule which says after working 24 months with the normal work permit visa I can apply for employer independent
Visa?

2.)After going through the required info about blau card .I am eligible to apply for it.But In case I apply for Blau card will my past 12 months of work experience considered for Blau card?Also would my social security be dissolved?

I am in a confused status whether i need to opt for Blau card or not.Please request you to give your valuable suggestions at the earliest.

Regards
Bana
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3