Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification proces

Toggle
Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process Rajeev Jha 10/25/10 11:16 AM
Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process Kiran Jannu 10/25/10 4:03 PM
Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process Rajeev Jha 10/25/10 4:40 PM
Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process amu mul 10/25/10 4:57 PM
Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process Rajeev Jha 10/25/10 5:00 PM
Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process amu mul 10/25/10 5:06 PM
Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process max leo 10/25/10 5:47 PM
Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process amu mul 10/25/10 5:54 PM
Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process max leo 10/25/10 6:13 PM
Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process Rajeev Jha 10/26/10 11:03 AM
Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process Rajeev Jha 10/26/10 11:07 AM
Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process amu mul 10/26/10 12:14 PM
Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process Rajeev Jha 10/26/10 12:52 PM
Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process amu mul 10/26/10 1:19 PM
Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process Rajeev Jha 10/26/10 1:55 PM
Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process amu mul 10/26/10 2:09 PM
Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process Rajeev Jha 10/26/10 2:15 PM
RE: Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification proces sakthivel tamilarasu 11/25/12 10:44 AM
Hi everybody,

I want to know how much time it takes generally to get visa done for spouse and kid once verfication process is completed, however they have written in letter, which they have sent after verification process along with original documents that i will get reply from germany within 6-8 weeks.

Also, can i assume that they have not found any falsification in verification process, as they have not written anything explicitly in the letter which only says that "verification process completed and the verification remarks have been sent to Germany"

I will appreciate highly if somebody shares the information if they have experience with this process or expert in this process.

Thanks and Regards
RJ
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification process
Answer
10/25/10 4:03 PM as a reply to Rajeev Jha.
After the verification is done, about 1-2 weeks at the most. Call up your ABH and enquire about the progress. They might ask for some more information.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/25/10 4:40 PM as a reply to Rajeev Jha.
Actually i am in India...waiting for the visa for them then together we can go
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/25/10 4:57 PM as a reply to Rajeev Jha.
Hallo

The Verification Report will be sent by post or it will come online to the Ausländerbehörde in Germany ?

Frontpage
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/25/10 5:00 PM as a reply to Rajeev Jha.
Hi Frontpage,

I remember you also applied visa for your family through german consulate mumbai.....how is the progress there...did you already get the original documents you submitted??
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/25/10 5:06 PM as a reply to Rajeev Jha.
@ Rajeev

Its still in the Verification stage..I dont know what is the status right now.

When did you get the Letter from German Embassy saying that the Marriage verification process is completed?

In which City in Germany are you applying?

Frontpage
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/25/10 5:47 PM as a reply to Rajeev Jha.
@Rajeev and @Frontpage,

As per our experience:
Mumbai Consulate will send the Verification Report by post to Ausländerbehörde in Germany.

From our experience, my suggestion would be:
When you get the confirmation that Verification process is complete and they(Mumbai consulate) have sent the Verification report to Ausländerbehörde in Germany. Please call the Ausländerbehörde and ask have they received the verification report or not?

If they have received the verification report and everything is OK, then you can ask the Ausländerbehörde to acknowledge the Mumbai Consulate per E-mail. We did the same thing and Ausländerbehörde was kind enough to do like that.

If Ausländerbehörde agrees to do so, call Mumbai Consulate after 1-2 days.

This will save some time.

grüße,
max
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/25/10 5:54 PM as a reply to Rajeev Jha.
@ Max

Did you get any letter from German Consulate in Mumbai after the Marriage Verification is over?

How much time it will take for the post to come to Germany Ausländerbehörde? and how much time they need to take their decision?

Frontpage
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/25/10 6:13 PM as a reply to Rajeev Jha.
@Frontpage,

- Did you get any letter from German Consulate in Mumbai after the Marriage Verification is over?
(No, we did not receive any letter from Consulate. But we were in continuous contact with Mumbai consulate (by telephone)).

- How much time it will take for the post to come to Germany Ausländerbehörde? and how much time they need to take their decision?
(Mumbai consulate told one week but report finally arrived in about 2 weeks.
As per my experience, Ausländerbehörde will take their decision immediately (1 or 2 days))

My suggestion is to stay in contact by phone with Mumbai consulate and Ausländerbehörde.

grüße,
max
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/10 11:03 AM as a reply to Rajeev Jha.
Frontpage,

I got the letter almost after three weeks after my submission of original documents in german consulate chennai. And in the letter they mentioned to wait for 6-8 weeks for reply from their german counterpart. I received the letter 23rd of last month so now almost 4 weeks are over but no news of any visa approval letter or so.

I am applying visa for aachen city, yesterday i also writen my university(rwth) to look into the matter as i am joining them as research scientist.

I appreciate if anybody tell me the telephone number of the office in aachen which process my application.

Regards
Rj
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/10 11:07 AM as a reply to Rajeev Jha.
Dear Experts,

Please let me know if these ABH speaks english also ??

Rgs
Rj
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/10 12:14 PM as a reply to Rajeev Jha.
@ Rajeev

they do speak in English

Ausländeramt
Tel.: 0241/5198-5600
Fax: 0241/5198-3306
E-Mail: auslaenderamt@staedteregion-aachen.de

Just give them a call

Frontpage
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/10 12:52 PM as a reply to Rajeev Jha.
@FrontPage

Thanks a lot, i could speak to them in English. The lady said that they received the application on 23rd september only, though i had applied here on 2nd august, but 23rd september is the date when chennai office completed verification process. So it seems nothing moved between 2nd august to 23rd september also this verification process is solely initiated by the chennai office on its own as the office lady in aachen has no idea about this date 2nd august. Its like chennai office has initiated the complete process with german counter part after the verification of documents.

And so lady told me to wait more. This is little disappointing.

Anyway do you know if the german counterpart have any idea that you have already applied in your case??

Rgs
RJ
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/10 1:19 PM as a reply to Rajeev Jha.
@ Rajeev

The Process goes like this:

XYZ person has applied for the Family reunion visa at German consulate in India. After applying in 2 3 days the German authorities will get online intimation from Indian counterpart that XYZ person has applied for the spouse visa.

Then the German authorities will ask indian office to intialize the Marriage verification process though they dont have any document in their hand. all the documents will arrive in 3 4 weeks to German office. Meanwhile the Indian office will finish the verification process and send the report to German office via post. that process again will require 2 3 weeks to complete. after that The German authorities will take decision in 1 2 weeks.

a bit hard to explain. hope u will get it.

Frontpage
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/10 1:55 PM as a reply to Rajeev Jha.
@Frontpage

Thanks for the info, though i dont understand this. As when i said to the lady in german office that i had applied on 2nd august and she said no, i had applied on 23rd september, the expression of her voice is like i am lying about the date of application.

So i felt some communication is missing between me, chennai and aachen office.

anyway it seems i can not do anything other than wait. Do you think i might get it in this month. You know that in last letter dated 23rd september to me from chennai office, they said they have sent the remarks to germany.

Regards
RJ
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/10 2:09 PM as a reply to Rajeev Jha.
@ Rajeev

One more thing..just call Germany Aachen office and ask whether they need any documents form your side. In my case they asked me to submit Housing contract, 3 salary slips and job contract.

the delay might be because of that reason in your case.

Frontpage
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/10 2:15 PM as a reply to Rajeev Jha.
@ Frontpage,

Yeah, good point though i had asked the lady that whether her office has received all documents they require and she said yes. But once again i will ask her specifically if she requires anything more from my side.

Thanks again for info.

Rgs
R
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Re: Time it takes to get visa for family done after verification proces
Answer
11/25/12 10:44 AM as a reply to Rajeev Jha.
Hello Rajeev 

I am also in the same situation like yours!!!

is it true that i should be in germany for local verification...or is it okay to be in INDIA and contact the local embassy via phone

BR
SV
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3