Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Maximum time required for security and background checks for Niederlass

Toggle
Hi All,
I applied for NE almost 7 months ago. The relevant person dealing with my case in Auslanderbehorde told me that I am elligible for NE and that the case will take approx 1 month. I received the letter for picking up my (and my family-wife and two kids) eAT cards. When I went to Auslanderbehorde I was told that I need to wait as they need to do some background checks. Its now almost 7 months and still no info. I've been handed over Fiktionbeschinegung and been told to wait and that I will receive a call as soon as Auslanderbehorde people get a go ahead from higher ups. 
My question is, is my case one of its kind or are there similar cases you people know? How long does security and background checks take?
Thanks,
Maata.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/15/12 8:48 PM as a reply to Maata Raalega.
well this is not usual. When I had applied, it was done in due time. Security check hmm - I had heard that it happens mostly for pakistan citizens. For Indians, there is no such separate checks. If you are from Pakistan, it could be that it might take a month long to get these checks done.

All the best.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/16/12 11:14 AM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
Thanks Irosy for the info. So lets see then how things turn up. I'll wait (as if I have any other option) for them Beamter to wake up and do the things as they are supposed to do.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott