Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: meaning of remarks in VISA

Toggle
meaning of remarks in VISA
Answer
11/9/12 7:39 AM
Hi ,

can anyone  tell the meaning of below sentence.

"beschaftigung GEM 27 NR.2 beschv.....comapny name.... bundedgebiet erlaubt; abh munchen
henseleit"

Does this applies only to work in Munich?  actual working place mentioned in documents in Hamburg. is it error ?
what is the relation of rule  27.2 and blue card rules?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/9/12 5:15 PM as a reply to HARI KRISHNA L.
Hi,

you do not show an important part... I guess it is... Tätigkeit im Bundesgebiet erlaubt. Which means permittet to work everywhere in Germany.

And the visa is issued in Munich... ABH Munich means Ausländerbehörde München.

Have a nice weekend, all of you!

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/14/12 5:25 AM as a reply to trust7.
Dear Detlef,
Thank you for giving answer. the word "Tätigkeit" is not mentioned on visa
anyhow can you tell me the relation of rule  27.2 and blue card rules?
Also after reaching germany, how many days it will take to get apply and to get blue card for unlimited job contract? what is the procedure to do this ?

Regards
Hari
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/14/12 1:54 PM as a reply to HARI KRISHNA L.
Hi,

I have no idea about rule 27.2 and no time to look it up. Please search our links in the Blue Card section.

2nd question:
'Also after reaching germany, how many days it will take to get apply and to get blue card for unlimited job contract? what is the procedure to do this ?'

Meanwhile the alien offices started to give a first time visa for 1 year. So there is nothing to do when your reach Germany besides registering your residence address, which is mandatory within 7 days.

Then you wait untill your visa expires and visit your local alien office for an extension, about 4 - 6 weeks before this date. This will be 
simultaneously your application for the Blue Card.

This is what I know from my own new engineers.

Detlef

0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18